Act Fast! Hammock - Repeat/Texture EP (Limited to 300)

http://shop.hammockmusic.com/album/repeat-texture-2

300 exist, only 159 left. Originally available only through a deluxe set, this limited edition white vinyl features an exclusive ambient EP, Repeat / Texture, on one side and the four Everything and Nothing bonus tracks on the other. This is a numbered edition. Artwork for the digital album by Lisa Iglesias ("Ghost of a Season"). Includes emailed download code for the Everything and Nothing bonus tracks. 

Includes unlimited streaming of Repeat / Texture via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.

shipping out on or around February 2, 2018

edition of 300 

14 minutes ago, EquinoxDesignLab said:

I am probably the biggest Hammock fanboy in the world but $32 for 4 songs is redic.

It's 8 songs.  The Repeat / Texture songs on Side A and the 4 bonus tracks from Everything and Nothing on Side B.  So $32 ppd for a /300 8 song EP.  Not as bad.

And yeah, mega-fans should already have it if they bought the big bundle.

13 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

No thanks....but feel free to stay on topic.

Better yet, feel free to fuck off out of this topic entirely.  You only clicked on this thread because the words “act fast!” and “limited” give you the same Pavlovian effect as spotting the Krispy Kreme logo.  Or you were drawn to the Ham in the title.  The world may never know.  The only hammock you’ve ever experienced in your life is the one that barely supports you while you post eBay listings on the weekends.

15 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Better yet, feel free to fuck off out of this topic entirely.  You only clicked on this thread because the words “act fast!” and “limited” give you the same Pavlovian effect as spotting the Krispy Kreme logo.  Or you were drawn to the Ham in the title.  The world may never know.  The only hammock you’ve ever experienced in your life is the one that barely supports you while you post eBay listings on the weekends.

tenor.gif?itemid=9165918

35 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

The only hammock you’ve ever experienced in your life is the one that barely supports you while you post eBay listings on the weekends.

I have a lovely Hammock in my back yard that my wife got me last year, it's delightful. 

But feel free to think that people all are all caricatures and not multidimensional.

There is no way I can possibly LIKE music and even crazier that I have been collecting vinyl for nearly 20 years now.....

Also...since I post in what ever threads I want instead of whatever suits your needs, feel free to block me then you don't have to see my posts ever again, because that's what I am doing to you right now. (so sorry if you complain about me in the future and I miss it.)

Edited by stl_ben

27 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

I have a lovely Hammock in my back yard that my wife got me last year, it's delightful. 

But feel free to think that people all are all caricatures and not multidimensional.

There is no way I can possibly LIKE music and even crazier that I have been collecting vinyl for nearly 20 years now.....

Also...since I post in what ever threads I want instead of whatever suits your needs, feel free to block me then you don't have to see my posts ever again, because that's what I am doing to you right now. (so sorry if you complain about me in the future and I miss it.)

Please do me a solid and take an upside-down nap in your backyard hammock.