Panopticon- The Scars of Man Upon the Once Nameless Wilderness PTI and PTII

1 hour ago, EquinoxDesignLab said:

I am really digging pt. 2 as well. Really like the slightly overdriven guitar parts throughout. Anyone else notice how buried the vocals are on pt. 1? My system is pretty revealing and I feel at times I care barely hear him at all. 

Yeah, vocals are low. Doesn't help with how bass-y the mix is either.

Totally agree on the PT.1 mix - way too bass-y and it muddles everything too much, not just the vocals. Don't get me wrong,  I LOVE the album but I listen to Roads to the North and the difference in the mix is very evident - you can make out every instrument at all times on that album. 

I have not gotten mine via Bindrune as of yet, and supposedly that's because the CD versions were delayed at the pressing plant-I ordered the LPs and CDs at the same time, and I assume the delay in shipping the LPs is to not split up the order while they wait for the CDs to arrive from the plant.

This is apparently affecting Nordvis as well.

On 4/16/2018 at 11:14 AM, monsterrod said:

Has anyone in the US' Nordvis order arrived yet? I'm dying to get this on my turntable. Also, those of you who have gotten this in, did it come with a download? 

nothing here either

not sure if they send emails when stuff get shipped but haven't received any notice as of yet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Metal Mike said:

Gonna bump this cuz Austin released stripped down versions of the songs from Scars II on Bandcamp.

Reminds me of his Blaze Foley set at Austin Terror Fest.

https://thetruepanopticon.bandcamp.com/album/scars-ii-the-basics-2

I know there are no plans to release a physical version of this but I'd buy anything Austin puts out.