PO Now! Underoath - “Erase Me” (Out April 6th)

RadDonut

Just got this from MerchNow

Hello There,
We would like to thank you for your purchase of Underoath's Erase Me Deluxe Vinyl!

These items were originally scheduled to be shipped prior to the release date of April 6th, however we've just been informed that there is a delay in production. We have been in contact with their label and have been told to expect both the black and white variants near the end of April.

In order to prevent any delay in receiving the remaining items in your order, we'll have the deluxe vinyl shipped separately to you once they arrive in house.

If you have any questions, or need to update your address/information on the order. Please email us at [email protected] with your order number & information regarding the changes you need made.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
Merchnow Staff

8 hours ago, tlr said:

The mock up image looks nothing like the one from the other two stores. I wonder what the deal is 

the record isnt bad, people have too high of expectations. yes its a bit more commercial and poppy and a departure from older underoath but doesnt make it a shit record. no band will ever stay the same.

that said, i will agree the pacing is a bit weird. They could have arranged the record a bit better. 

Hold Your Breath is good. 

Chiming in on the "pace" of the record. A lot of slower songs which I didn't expect. Kind of hurts the flow. The first three songs flow really well and then start to fall off. Looking forward to giving this some more attention in the coming days. I don't have the leak on my phone so vinyl after work is the only outlet for now. 

Also, that FYE variant looks to be an exclusive. It might be similar to the MerchNow one, but I guess it's an exclusive one. Hot Topic should have one up on Friday. 

Edited by [Banned User]

1 hour ago, Okami said:

Why does it matter either way? In regards to use of an expletive within a song?

Cuz it's not Christian to curse. Or at least that was part of the label deal for them to sell music to religious people. None of these bands that look like they got dressed sharing a closet are ever free to actually be themselves. Which makes this record funny cuz they needed that guy at the label running their band to make one that doesn't suck despite "fuck".

19 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Cuz it's not Christian to curse. Or at least that was part of the label deal for them to sell music to religious people. None of these bands that look like they got dressed sharing a closet are ever free to actually be themselves. Which makes this record funny cuz they needed that guy at the label running their band to make one that doesn't suck despite "fuck".

You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about.

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Most Christians I have known are the most hypocritical fucked up people I have ever met. Just because someone is a Christians does not make them a good person. I always laugh that people think they are one in the same. This phrase always amuses me, "they were a good Christian." This isn't a knock at Christianity, its a knock at the perception of people who hide behind religion. 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Maybe I am in the manority here, but most people that spend their time criticizing others about outward behaviors  I would consider them more religious verses a “Christian” or whatever you want to call people who believe in Jesus.

56 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

Most Christians I have known are the most hypocritical fucked up people I have ever met. Just because someone is a Christians does not make them a good person. I always laugh that people think they are one in the same. This phrase always amuses me, "they were a good Christian." This isn't a knock at Christianity, its a knock at the perception of people who hide behind religion. 

But let's be real Christians are better people than atheists.