PO Now! Underoath - “Erase Me” (Out April 6th)

RadDonut

55 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

Really? Underoath just improved with each record. I can’t even listen to TOCS anymore. 

Yeah idk. Was a really unique sound they had. DTGL just sounded like it was trying to have that norma jean sound , lost their identity to me. But whatever. To each their own. Glad people are stoked. 

21 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

Despite all the snark in this thread I’d love if the label they signed to (presumably fearless) shelled out the cash for the back catalog and we can get some re-presses up in this shit

Hopefully with even more, bigger reissue banners printed directly over the album art.

4 hours ago, V3XED said:

Wait until they announce that VIP ticket holders have already been given time machine access.

And as a result, all PO's of all future band material are already sold out in perpetuity. 

In all honesty though, I am quite excited. 

**Also, someone please sell me a reasonably priced copy of Chasing Safety. 

What would you consider reasonably priced? Just curious.

51 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

This one confused me a bit. Jokingly wishing I would have a heart attack? Hmmmm can’t remember ever pissing you off. Oh well. 

Relax, friend.  It has less to do with wishing a heart attack on you as a person, and more to do with the general population having no clue what the word “literally” actually means.

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Relax, friend.  It has less to do with wishing a heart attack on you as a person, and more to do with the general population having no clue what the word “literally” actually means.

lit·er·al·ly
ˈlidərəlē,ˈlitrəlē/
adverb
  1. in a literal manner or sense; exactly.
    "the driver took it literally when asked to go straight across the traffic circle"
    synonyms: exactly, precisely, actually, really, truly;More

• informal
      used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true.
      "I have received literally thousands of letters"

6 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

lit·er·al·ly
ˈlidərəlē,ˈlitrəlē/
adverb
  1. in a literal manner or sense; exactly.
    "the driver took it literally when asked to go straight across the traffic circle"
    synonyms: exactly, precisely, actually, really, truly;More

• informal
      used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true.
      "I have received literally thousands of letters"

So we use it formally to say what it actually means, and informally to imply the exact opposite?  Don’t be a part of the problem.

1 minute ago, [Banned User] said:

"Ha Underoath. Heh, have never listened to them. I should post my opinion in that thread there. High and mighty I am!"

Who is saying this and which page is it on?

13 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

So we use it formally to say what it actually means, and informally to imply the exact opposite?  Don’t be a part of the problem.

Who is saying this and which page is it on?

That was copied and pasted from googling the word, don't shoot the messenger 

1 hour ago, drewberinger said:

Despite all the snark in this thread I’d love if the label they signed to (presumably fearless) shelled out the cash for the back catalog and we can get some re-presses up in this shit

Careful what you wish for,  or you will just end up with 50 different variants for Cries from the Past.  Though a DTGL or Chasing repress would be dope.

41 minutes ago, datraceman said:

What would you consider reasonably priced? Just curious.

Well, the short answer would be less than its obviously worth.
But I think its overvalued if you consider that across three pressings its already had 5,300 copies in circulation (including the DTGL split)
Long story short 60$ or less, otherwise I will wait for the inevitable repress. :P

11 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

I'm saying that and on this page 

Also let me just say here and now, I am excited for what is obviously going to be a glorious trash fire of a thread.

Ordering popcorn on amazon right now.