PO Now! Underoath - “Erase Me” (Out April 6th)

RadDonut

11 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

12 dollars for shipping though

[Sarcasm] Wait, has anyone told you, that it was 5$ for them??  [/sarcasm]

But real talk. With SmartPunk, if you have ANY TEXT in the "Business Name"  field of your shipping address, the cost of shipping goes up substantially.

Make sure to remove any text from there, or ship to a different address if possible. 

Also the mockup image looks weird, but I think this variant has lots of potential. 

8 minutes ago, V3XED said:

But real talk. With SmartPunk, if you have ANY TEXT in the "Business Name"  field of your shipping address, the cost of shipping goes up substantially.

Make sure to remove any text from there, or ship to a different address if possible. 

Also the mockup image looks weird, but I think this variant has lots of potential. 

I dont have any text in the business name at all, just the standard fields. I live in San Diego CA, there has to be something wrong. 

6 minutes ago, ethereal said:

and for the record, the link was only available through their IG account.

not really, if one would type smartpunkshop.com on the internets, this silly record would be the first one to pop up so IG isn't needed. but, cute

Edited by KingTacoMunster

28 minutes ago, Juturna90 said:

Deluxe is now $65. This is great. 

How is it acceptable that the price keeps rising in $5 increments every 30 minutes and now it's a whopping $35 over the original price? Can someone reach out to the band or someone so that our orders don't get cancelled if we paid less than $65?

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Charged me $4.99

I figured I'd get into the spirit of the thread and grab one because this variant sounds cool. If I fucking hate the album I'll probably just sell it for cost to someone who missed out.

Unless the aftermarket is batshit crazy in which case, I get bills y'all

Same

1 hour ago, V3XED said:

Located in LA, live in an apartment community.  Noticed that when I chose the auto formatted/suggested address, it generated the $16 shipping rate. Ended up typing it out manually myself and boom - $5. Safe to stay that might be another factor that influences the rate(s). 

Edited by najerarick88

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Thank you I couldn't figure out why they'd pick that variant as the failure when such an easy target is right there.

I thought about it, but at the end of the day black is black, transparent or not. This "acid" green is probably going to sound way cooler than it turns out to be, plus I assumed it's more than likely the color more people will buy just for the looks. 

Couldn't tell both jokes, so I had to pick. I guess ethereal just got the better liked half. Can't win 'em all!

Edited by backpackoat