PO Now! Underoath - “Erase Me” (Out April 6th)

RadDonut

So i emailed the VP of digital/sales at Fearless and let him know about the cancellations. He said that MerchNow will not be cancelling any orders and will be honoring the price that was listed and paid. He said that if for some reason my order does get cancelled, i need to send him my receipt/confirmation and he will make sure MerchNow honors my order.

I think it is safe to say that they received a lot of complaints and will make sure nothing shady on MerchNow's part happens.  Email Fearless direct if you have any issues. Very nice and helpful. 

17 minutes ago, famousdrumer said:

So i emailed the VP of digital/sales at Fearless and let him know about the cancellations. He said that MerchNow will not be cancelling any orders and will be honoring the price that was listed and paid. He said that if for some reason my order does get cancelled, i need to send him my receipt/confirmation and he will make sure MerchNow honors my order.

I think it is safe to say that they received a lot of complaints and will make sure nothing shady on MerchNow's part happens.  Email Fearless direct if you have any issues. Very nice and helpful. 

What does he mean Merchnow will be honoring the price that was listed and paid? What if the price that was listed and paid was $65? 

A little bit in MN's defense: it seems like most of the price fluctuations came before it was actually announced. Seems like they put the listing up with the wrong price and the links started going around really fast and suddenly they had hundreds of orders placed at nearly half the cost of the item...before it was even supposed to be officially announced. They're going to have to eat that cost, so they panicked and canceled a handful of orders before realizing that's a terrible idea.

So yeah, they shouldn't have cancelled the orders but it seems like that will be made right.

41 minutes ago, januarytwenty said:

The people who bought the record for $30 will pay $30 because it was listed for that price etc. 

this. if you paid $65 and they dropped the price I would email to get it dropped to the listed price. they probably did that to make up for lost money on the under list price sales. 

10 hours ago, cameronbudde said:

Ordered an hour ago. Glad I didn’t sleep on this variant. 

I like to lay all my variants in a big pile. Kind of like a waterbed, and just nap right on there. Though I agree 180g is generally less suitable.

I don't know how I managed to do it, but I just somehow purchased one of the smart punk variants!

Literally 2 hours ago it was saying it was sold out... I went back on the website just now, saw the add to cart button, clicked it - it worked.. tried to add another one to the cart.. it said it was sold out... changed the quantity back to 1 and bam! just received my order confirmation! :D

...too bad I live in Australia so postage for me alone was $36USD ... so my total was $74AUD

:mellow:

14 minutes ago, pmlevine said:

Glad they are still honoring the $30 orders too. $45 still seems high for the deluxe. Also, there is a new variant on merchnow....not sure if it was posted and don't feel like going through the thread. 

I would assume they are honoring $30 orders, and merchnow should eat any lost revenue, it was their mistake.

As for the new variant was not, good call.  Looks pretty dope too if your askin me.

x/1000  (cart reports about 230 remaining) 

f96e58443d564a89a3e91b62d3a237dd.jpeg

Also means with all the additional and cool base variants, resale market on the deluxe will probably be limited. 

Edited by V3XED