PO Now! Underoath - “Erase Me” (Out April 6th)

RadDonut

30 minutes ago, ethereal said:

I was looking forward to seeing them tour this and then I saw that Dance Gavin Dance is the opener.

so damn lame 

I personally love DGD, but totally objectively, you’re focusing on DGD and not Veil of Maya supporting? Figured they’d get a lot more hate than DGD.

Sell me your back catalog Underoath albums so you can afford these cool variants. 

Looking for:

TOCS first press white
TOCS first press green
TOCS first press gold
TOCS hot Topic clear
TOCS hot Topic gold
TOCS hot Topic blue
LITSOS black
LITSOS purple
LITSOS white
LITSOS clear
Disambig clear

1 hour ago, [Banned User] said:

Sell me your back catalog Underoath albums so you can afford these cool variants. 

Looking for:

TOCS first press white
TOCS first press green
TOCS first press gold
TOCS hot Topic clear
TOCS hot Topic gold
TOCS hot Topic blue
LITSOS black
LITSOS purple
LITSOS white
LITSOS clear
Disambig clear

TOCS clear.....do you have a price in mind?

Dang, ditto on the variant collecting. These are all just super nice looking packages. 

Though as much as my brain wants it, my wallet cant swing it.

So from that perspective I guess I should be glad the tour is skipping my city?
Really like both DGD and VoM though (haters gana hate) .

If someone IS attending a show, and would consider hooking me up with the tour exclusive, let me know!

The new song really isn't very good at all. If this was a new song by a new band not a single person here would think twice of saying its generic. I still have hope the album will be good, but for a band with 6 people in it, that song sure is plain. There are bands with 3 people that sound more robust than this. 

2 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

The new song really isn't very good at all. If this was a new song by a new band not a single person here would think twice of saying its generic. I still have hope the album will be good, but for a band with 6 people in it, that song sure is plain. There are bands with 3 people that sound more robust than this. 

Could just be internet fluff/BS but someone mentioned that they had gotten to listen to the album early and that this song was pretty much the only one that remotely sounded like their previous albums and that rest sounds more in line with Spencer's other band Sleepwave.

29 minutes ago, Jetboy said:

Could just be internet fluff/BS but someone mentioned that they had gotten to listen to the album early and that this song was pretty much the only one that remotely sounded like their previous albums and that rest sounds more in line with Spencer's other band Sleepwave.

Lol that’s unfortunate if true

2 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

i think its just a marketing tactic..

I sure hope so. Because yeah it made me check em too. But also it would be a huge bummer If the rumor is true.

It would also mean choosing that single was a really f'ed up bait and switch to drive pre orders. 

1 hour ago, V3XED said:

I sure hope so. Because yeah it made me check em too. But also it would be a huge bummer If the rumor is true.

It would also mean choosing that single was a really f'ed up bait and switch to drive pre orders. 

honestly this new single sounds more like dad rock than the new thrice did. 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

25 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Yo, is Merchbar pretending like they are going to sell this on black vinyl??? And it's on...sale??? Did they actually press this on black or what?

https://www.merchbar.com/vinyl-records/underoath/underoath-they-re-only-chasing

why make it on sale when its out of stock lol

1 hour ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Yo, is Merchbar pretending like they are going to sell this on black vinyl??? And it's on...sale??? Did they actually press this on black or what?

https://www.merchbar.com/vinyl-records/underoath/underoath-they-re-only-chasing

merchbar is a scam like this. they have tons of OOP stuff that is listed as “backordered”  or temporarily out of stock but don’t actually have it. it’s also nearly impossible to get a refund if you try to buy one of those listings.

one of the absolute worst companies to buy vinyl from. all customer service is outsourced to India too.

Just now, ethereal said:

merchbar is a scam like this. they have tons of OOP stuff that is listed as “backordered”  or temporarily out of stock but don’t actually have it. it’s also nearly impossible to get a refund if you try to buy one of those listings.

one of the absolute worst companies to buy vinyl from. all customer service is outsourced to India too.

Well, guess I'm gonna get on the tele with Punjabi in a sec-y.