PO Now! Underoath - “Erase Me” (Out April 6th)

RadDonut

Yeah not enjoying the song that much. It’s very much radio rock, I just wish Chris would have at least stepped up and plugged some assaulting square waves in to make this something more than generic.

wont be cancelling cause well I got lucky on that early Deluxe price, but hoping that there’s some heavy stuff on the album.

1 hour ago, drawcody said:

Saw this on reddit today. 

Drew Beringer on chorus.fm writes:
"Rapture and Wake Me are the two songs on the album that sound like this. The rest are like On My Teeth or better"

55 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

These two words will live in infamy, probably. 

take it to the bank

this is my least favorite track on the record - I would say On My Teeth is a better reference for what the album ultimately sound like

No Frame is very LITSOS sounding with a Kid A bend to it. 

My least favorite tracks are Rapture, Wake Me, and Bloodlust

tracks 6-11 are some of the best stuff the band has ever done

3 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

tracks 6-11 are some of the best stuff the band has ever done

Funny, there are a couple reviews of the album floating out there and one specifically states the opposite--the first half is memorable while the second stumbles. I think you and I have somewhat similar taste though so I'm not completely let down now

Edited by backpackoat

Just now, backpackoat said:

Funny, there are a couple reviews of the album floating out there and one specifically states the opposite--the first half is memorable while the second stumbles. I think you and I have somewhat similar taste though so I'm not completely let down now

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the first half is all right - the opener is good and I like Erase Me a ton but my three least favorite songs are within the first five tracks

it really picks up with Sink With You and only gets better. 

1 hour ago, BrandonSprague said:

If anyone is looking to cancel their Smart Punk preorder let me know and I'll take it over and throw in a couple of extra bucks. Only version I wasnt able to grab. 

I requested my order be canceled before I saw this. If they refuse to cancel it for some reason, I'll let you know.
Otherwise keep an eye on their website for more copies.

Edited by DealsOnVinyl