PO : Sorority Noise - YNAAYT 12"

gazzo

1 hour ago, Tidal Wave said:

I’d rather just listen to the original 

I gotta agree. These songs aren't really "rearrangmemts," just super stripped down versions of the original songs without good bass lines and a ton of vocal effects and piano.

Will pick it up some day if it goes on sale, maybe. 

I'm going to agree with everyone. After the first listen, I'm not super impressed. The second half of the album was slow anyways, so this is just like "what if we took this acoustic song and wrote is slightly different". Then all the fast songs at the front end of the album also got slowed down. But I mean they're going on Hiatus and I have every release from them so it's the least I can do to support them.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

Got my copy in from Wax Bodega and gotta say, the vinyl sounds really good. Good enough that it changed my opinion of this release from the digital. Still not super into it, but worth it.

I really like it and am surprised people who liked the original seem to generally disapprove.  I don’t recall the same reaction when MO did essentially  the same thing with Hope.