Sign in to follow this  

FS: Indie/rock vinyl, CDs, tapes (new stuff added!)

If you're going to have a sale, have a goddamn sale, I say.
With that in mind, I finally caved and listed everything in my collection that I no longer need. Almost 200 items between CDs, records, tapes, and band posters/books. Tons of sealed stuff. Way more than I had last week on there.
AND I've added even more FREE stuff for certain order thresholds! A FREE CD with every order (while supplies last), a FREE 7" with orders over $30 (while supplies last), a FREE 12" with orders for $40 (while supplies last), Buy 4 Get 1 FREE deal for CDs, two free download cards/slips for every $10 you spend, free art print or book for over $40 you spend, and free poster for every $20 you spend. *out of breath* Mix and match deals. *out of breath* They all apply.
PLUS weird/cool/random items in each box. Could be a random baseball card or a hand-drawn art piece. Could be anything. Will probably be whatever makes me laugh and/or amuses me.
I moved everything to a Google doc! I'm opening this sale up beyond VC so it's easier for me to keep track and update this one doc (instead of several forum posts).
Note: There are several tabs on the google doc. Be sure to use the arrows or menu icon/dropdown so you can see each one (the first tab is '12" Records' and the last tab is 'FREE Art Prints & Posters').
Shipping is $5 flat. Whether you order 1 thing or all the things!
PM me if you'd like to place an order. I take payments via PayPal. US only please. If you're international and want to pay registered/insured shipping costs (which will be very expensive, unfortunately), I can make that happen too. Thanks!
All orders (and free stuff) will be first come, first serve.
FYI I will keep invoices open for 48 hours. If you change your mind or you log off the internet for several days without notice, your invoice will be closed after 48 hours and the items will be available to others again. If you have a specific situation that requires you waiting more than 2 days to pay, just let me know and I can make it work! Please message me rather than ghost. Thanks for understanding!
Edited by swb

1) I added a bunch of vinyl records to the sale!

2) I added two bonus art print giveaways. First person to place an order over $40 gets a choice between a Fiona Apple VMP print and a Daniel Danger print. See first post for images!

3) I'll be adding a bunch of 7"s over the weekend!

4) PM me to place an order!

15 hours ago, no use for a username said:

Seller is fully backed! Great communication, shipped in lightning speed, well packaged, and threw in some extra goodies.  

Thanks, dude!

Added a few records/things I missed when doing fun data entry, including a copy of that new Ozma - Rock and Roll 3 reissue, a Richard Edwards promo poster, and a Joyful Noise White Label 12".