AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

New album from Hidden Hospitals is up for preorder. Three pressings.  Really excited for this album.

http://spartanrecords.limitedrun.com/products/612912-hidden-hospitals-liars

Pressing Information

First pressing limited to 500 copies:

• "Liar" (Swamp Green / Bone Swirl with Red, Orange, and Gold Splatter) (250) 
• "Fire" (Red + Orange Double Stripe on Clear) (150) 
• "Smoke" (Clear with Black Smoke) (100)

Full color jacket printed on reverseboard stock with a printed innersleeve.

All pre-orders include an instant high-quality download of the singles "Liars," "Smile & Wave," and "Better Off" and a high-quality full-album download of Liars + 3 unreleased b-sides on May 18th.

UFHYc07.jpg

They also have a repress of Surface Tension, with 2 /25 pressings, which are going fast.

http://spartanrecords.limitedrun.com/products/612909-hidden-hospitals-surface-tension-lp

YPJCWoB.jpg

Edited by THE_James_Champ

5 minutes ago, The Saint said:

Thanks for the heads up! Knew a new album was on the way but not a repress of Surface Tension. And those variants are so gnarly looking.

I don't know how this band isn't more popular. Surface Tension is a true delight!

Totally agree. I wish more people would become aware, because this band is just so great. 

Those /25 variants look killer and I was eager to listen to something new this morning, so I tried out that Surface Tension.  I wish the vocals were a little less cheesy or radio-anthem ready.  Otherwise a pretty enjoyable listen – some fairly nice instrumental bits stood out immediately.

Got my peacock in last week: 

Listening to the new album, and I love the fuck out of it. It's very different, while not being so drastic it makes no sense. This is a great progression for this band. Shipping notice for the new album on vinyl came last night, btw. 

Edited by THE_James_Champ