Smoking Popes - Destination Failure

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Can't believe this hasn't shown up on another website yet — $25 + shipping is hella steep, I was hoping for any other retailer to get their hands on it. Anyone seen it anywhere else?

Looks like it's exclusive to them . They had a 20% off sale for St Paddy's day, picked it up then. Also looks like there's about 300 left.

3 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

Looks like it's exclusive to them . They had a 20% off sale for St Paddy's day, picked it up then. Also looks like there's about 300 left.

Well balls, can't believe I missed that sale. I also can't believe they've sold 700(!) of these already — Born To Quit was out of 500 and they had that for a while.

44 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

Well balls, can't believe I missed that sale. I also can't believe they've sold 700(!) of these already — Born To Quit was out of 500 and they had that for a while.

Pretty sure they have't sold that many. The band is going on tour for this record in April.

Unless they give the band a special tour variant.

47 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

Side One recently sent an email that stock was low. I’m sure they’ll have some with them on tour but who knows, long out of print, could be selling quick. 

Still able to add 327 to my cart, which doesn't seem that low. At this point I'd reckon sales have levelled out and these will be around for a while still.

• 4 weeks later...