PO: ROB ZOMBIE - 11 Album Limited Edition Box Set + ASTRO-CREEP: 2000 LIVE

2 hours ago, JustSchwimmer said:

I’m totally cool with the colored vinyl pressings, not hating or being aggressive I promise. 

You aren't hating but you're wrong. It costs about twice as much per unit to press on colored vinyl +/- $ by how fancy the color is. Black vinyl is usually 99c per unit with shit like splatter or color in color costing around $2.50. You can check on any pressing plants quote page.

Edit: and clear costs more than black despite black being "colored" as you stated. It's the standard so there are vastly more black pellets manufactured that's why it's cheaper.

Edited by Sunshine

4 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

You aren't hating but you're wrong. It costs about twice as much per unit to press on colored vinyl +/- $ by how fancy the color is. Black vinyl is usually 99c per unit with shit like splatter or color in color costing around $2.50. You can check on any pressing plants quote page.

Edit: and clear costs more than black despite black being "colored" as you stated. It's the standard so there are vastly more black pellets manufactured that's why it's cheaper.

Although, I THINK those "random mix" pressings where they recycle a bunch of shit and the finished product looks like diarrhea are cheapest

I don't see how $420 is that astronomical. If you dont take anything else into consideration then each album comes to $39 each. Which is a little pricey bit then you take into consideration all tje extra goodies and the signed stuff, I dont thibk $420 is rape. Im a huge horror and zombie dan so ima cop.

I'll probably eventually pick this up, maybe find a coupon for it at some point or something.

i have most the albums in there but it's a really cool set.

Also...cool Zombie vinyl related fact: I own the original painting used for the Fucking In A UFO single/ the gatefold art for the electric warlock album.

2ewmvyp.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just received my 4 Zombie records from Amazon. Spookshow and Astro Creep live, Hellbilly Deluxe 1 and The Sinister Urge. Prolly gonna get his Educated Horses next. Not too keen on the rest. Already have Hellbilly Deluxe 2. Maybe Zombie Live, but I think I'm pretty well covered primarily what I wanted...

Amazon just had such a great price on these that I went ahead and splurged on Zombie...