PO: Devinyl Splits, Vol. 2 Express Line Subcription

Via the PO Page... 

http://badtimingrecords.limitedrun.com/products/611739-devinyl-splits-vol-2-express-line-subscription

You get every single one of the split 7"s delivered to your door on an exclusive color of vinyl. Each split 7" will be pressed on two vinyl variants. One variant will be a half-and-half colorway, and it will be limited to 200 units. That's the one you'll get. The other variant will be a solid color, and it will be limited to different quantities depending on which split we're talking about. But that number will always be more than 200. By purchasing the premium subscription, you're guaranteeing yourself the rare variant for all six splits.

-- You get digital downloads of each split, delivered to your inbox before the official release date. The digital downloads will be sent to you via the Bad Timing Records email newsletter, but it will be personalized for Devinyl Splits subscribers. If you don't see something from us by the end of March, check ya spam.

-- You get an enamel pin. This will be shipped with your first split, in March. That's the second image you see on this product page.

-- You get a very, very nice 24x18 screen print. This will be shipped in a poster tube in January 2019. We can't tell you what this will look like yet, but we can tell you we're going to try very hard to make sure it's awesome.

Devinyl Split No. 7 - Craig Finn

Devinyl Split No. 8 - Petal

Devinyl Split No. 9 - 

Devinyl Split No. 10 - 

Devinyl Split No. 11 - 

Devinyl Split No. 12 - 

Edited by olopez6919

43 minutes ago, twentytwo said:

I've just totally given up trying to collect Kevin Devine variants. I just can't do it anymore. So many records out there and only so much money. 

Did I read that right? Variant collecting Kevin Devine? OOF, don't do that to yourself. That's a daunting task.  I just collect one of each record. I'm still missing a few 7"s but I'm not losing sleep over it.

I had an almost complete collection minus test presses (although I had two) right before Bubblegum/Bulldozer and then ending up selling all variants from any artist

It just wasn't worth it which is kind a universal truth with variant collecting. I'm happy I made the switch--I do opt for the rarer variant whenever a preorder is up because it's harmless but I try and not double dip unless bonus material is included

On 3/6/2018 at 12:42 PM, Dougie Jones said:

Did I read that right? Variant collecting Kevin Devine? OOF, don't do that to yourself. That's a daunting task.  I just collect one of each record. I'm still missing a few 7"s but I'm not losing sleep over it.

I had almost a complete collection until he started releasing the devinyl splits. I've debated on whether to sell my variants but I just can't bring myself to do it. I'm not bankrupting myself for a complete collection that's for sure.  I just keep an eye our for good deals these days. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...