PO: Taken - With Regard To (New EP)

Taken will be releasing their new EP "With Regard To" on April 27th. This is their first new material since 2004. Preorder here through Other People Records here (there a few bundles available)

Pressing info:

Red/Gold (100)

Opaque Pink (400)

New song:

Not sure how I feel about the new song yet, but this band fucking ruled back in the day so I grabbed the Red/Gold.

Edit for across the pond links

EU

https://evilgreed.net/collections/other-people-records/products/taken-12

UK

https://monkeyboyrecords.co.uk/collections/other-people-records-uk-store

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

7 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

It's inevitable at some point that trustkill and ferret records come back

Ferret is already back. Carl runs Good Fight. I think Ferret declared bankruptcy and sold off their catalog, so new label. Honestly I think Josh Trustkill might have done the same thing.

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2018 at 2:14 AM, Bladewillisisdead said:

Ferret is already back. Carl runs Good Fight. I think Ferret declared bankruptcy and sold off their catalog, so new label. Honestly I think Josh Trustkill might have done the same thing.

Pretty sure Trustkill was absorbed by their distributor (red music?) and ferrets catalog ended up with Atlantic? Josh TK runs bullet tooth - home of third rate hardcore and metal bands that pretty much nobody cares about including VC favorites the paramedic. He did put out that last most precious blood record though and that was pretty good. Trustkill was on a roll with ptw, hopesfall, etc. back in the day but once they started signing terrible shit like fight Paris, bedlight for blue eyes, etc. you knew it was over. Don't ask me why I even remember those bands. Anyway, Carl ferret has probably fared better with good fight and has put out some pretty good stuff.

Edited by mattisr1984

36 minutes ago, mattisr1984 said:

Pretty sure Trustkill was absorbed by their distributor (red music?) and ferrets catalog ended up with Atlantic? Josh TK runs bullet tooth - home of third rate hardcore and metal bands that pretty much nobody cares about including VC favorites the paramedic. He did put out that last most precious blood record though and that was pretty good. Trustkill was on a roll with ptw, hopesfall, etc. back in the day but once they started signing terrible shit like fight Paris, bedlight for blue eyes, etc. you knew it was over. Don't ask me why I even remember those bands. Anyway, Carl ferret has probably fared better with good fight and has put out some pretty good stuff.

Oh god, I totally remember Fight Paris. Ugh.

• 2 weeks later...