WTB: Collections of Contemporary/Modern Records

Hey guys,

I'm looking for records from modern/contemporary artists (don't necessarily have to be popular), and was hoping to find someone with a collection they were looking to offload, with a bunch of stuff I am looking for all in one. So if you have your collection listed - discogs is preferable - i'd love to check it out and potentially make and offer on a bunch of records. Send me a message. Thanks!

On 3/12/2018 at 6:58 PM, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

Hey guys,

I'm looking for records from modern/contemporary artists (don't necessarily have to be popular), and was hoping to find someone with a collection they were looking to offload, with a bunch of stuff I am looking for all in one. So if you have your collection listed - discogs is preferable - i'd love to check it out and potentially make and offer on a bunch of records. Send me a message. Thanks!

What genre(s) are you looking for? Postrock, hardcore, pop-punk, metal? Or throw out a few bands you like -might help get some nibbles.

Check my discogs collection in my signature line.

Edited by drds89

10 hours ago, drds89 said:

What genre(s) are you looking for? Postrock, hardcore, pop-punk, metal? Or throw out a few bands you like -might help get some nibbles.

Check my discogs collection in my signature line.

Hey, thanks for the response! I lean towards post-hardcore/pop-punk/dream-pop/hip-hop but am interested in many genres. I usually don't prefer anything too obscure or unknown. Definitely interested in checking out all alt-rock/pop/hip-hop collections, with a focus on multiple albums from the same artist. Also, not particularly interested in 7", mostly just LPs and 2LPs.