P.O. Parkway Drive - Reverence (May 4th 2018)

Just announced with a new single, links below

North America Exclusive Blue /500 - https://kingsroadmerch.com/parkway-drive/view/?id=13501&cid=1229

Europe Exclusive Black in Gold /1000 - https://eu.kingsroadmerch.com/parkway-drive/view/?id=12298&cid=3715

Retail Black - https://kingsroadmerch.com/parkway-drive/view/?id=13500&cid=1229

Australia Exclusive Bone With Brown Splatter /200 - https://shop.resistrecords.com/collections/pre-orders/products/parkwaydrivereverencelp

Australian Retail Bronze /3000 - https://shop.resistrecords.com/collections/pre-orders/products/parkwaydrivereverencelp

Australia will also have a JB HiFi exclusive out of 800  which is Black in gold

New Song here -

2 hours ago, verb1999 said:

I'm not understanding the difference between JB HiFi's "exclusive"  /800 black in gold, and Europe's /1000 black in gold.  Both mockups look identical.  

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/Whats-Hot/metal/reverence-limited-jb-hi-fi-exclusive-gold-black-vinyl/605356/

Pretty sure they are the same. A couple if mates are PWD variant collectors and are betting its the same and only picking up one or the other

I'm a fan of most things PWD do and saw them on the Horizons tour....they were unbelievable....i hope the album has some bangas on it....havnt really got into the 2 singles at this stage 

Pre ordered the /200 Bone splatter from Resist

9 minutes ago, piky0032 said:

Pretty sure they are the same. A couple if mates are PWD variant collectors and are betting its the same and only picking up one or the other

I'm a fan of most things PWD do and saw them on the Horizons tour....they were unbelievable....i hope the album has some bangas on it....havnt really got into the 2 singles at this stage 

Pre ordered the /200 Bone splatter from Resist

I really wished that Horizons tour came through the states. I haven't gotten into anything since that album. It's just been a generic, downward spiral after that album.

Lol before I even listined to the song..... I read the album rundown.

....Not only Parkway Drive’s most sonically adventurous album so far, Reverence is also their most personal. With its barrage of heart-shredding anthems, ...

Ill skip the sonic adventure to anthem town and go spin my copy of horizons

4 hours ago, Billich0986 said:

I really wished that Horizons tour came through the states. I haven't gotten into anything since that album. It's just been a generic, downward spiral after that album.

It was one of the best concerts i have ever been to......The lighting was sick.....The sound was amazing.....They played fucking really good.....and hearing the song "Horizons" live was killer. I also got to see them at UNIFY as well which was banga.....same set except for 2 additional songs

9 minutes ago, thomasj182 said:

I never check this band out, however Ire for some reason caught my ear and I thought most of it was decent. Pretty much the only music i've listened to by them, I'm assuming since there's no mention of Ire that album sucked to their core fans? 

Can't speak for everyone but It was a let down for me.  Nothing terrible but they just softened everything up, slowed down the tempo, and introduced a lot more radio friendly "heard it before" style stuff.  My guess is most obnoxious people like me prefer the Horizons & Deep Blue erra. (though I thought Atlas was good too)

11 hours ago, V3XED said:

Can't speak for everyone but It was a let down for me.  Nothing terrible but they just softened everything up, slowed down the tempo, and introduced a lot more radio friendly "heard it before" style stuff.  My guess is most obnoxious people like me prefer the Horizons & Deep Blue erra. (though I thought Atlas was good too)

Atlas was still wicked i think......but my Favourites are definitely Deep Blue and Horizons......IRE was okay.....Nothing that grabbed me like previous releases

• 2 weeks later...

DZOdYLgV4AI_rtc.jpg:large

Looks like there are a few more variants and definitely some confusion as to these releases.  I checked Impericon the day these went on sale and saw the bronze (I think) but not the red/gold/black splatter, but does look like the splatter is now sold out.  EMP ships to many different countries and continents even, but not the U.S., so that one also sold out before I could snag one.  Banquet has the gold/clear and the pictured red/gold/black splatter.  Blue with black splatter looks to be available on Impericon, and also Pledgemusic.com in the U.S.  Embrace for a kick to the nuts, $26 + almost $11 for shipping.  So $37 USD from the U.S. or shipped from Impericon in Germany, they come out to the same price.  And the gold/clear was also for sale from pledgemusic but is sold out.  That's all I got for now.

Edited by verb1999

On 3/14/2018 at 10:50 AM, thomasj182 said:

I never check this band out, however Ire for some reason caught my ear and I thought most of it was decent. Pretty much the only music i've listened to by them, I'm assuming since there's no mention of Ire that album sucked to their core fans? 

I found a few songs on IRE to be decent. Give Atlas a listen though. A lot of their "core" fans don't appreciate it, but it's a pretty solid listen.

• 7 months later...

They announced a clear w/black smoke tour exclusive.  Unfortunately not until the U.S. dates were already complete.  That'll be the only variant I wasn't able to grab (that I know of),  so if anybody is able to put the grabs on one for me, I would tip nicely.  I think they just wrapped up the Australian dates, and don't have Europe until January & February.  Not sure if they'll still be on sale then.  

14 hours ago, verb1999 said:

They announced a clear w/black smoke tour exclusive.  Unfortunately not until the U.S. dates were already complete.  That'll be the only variant I wasn't able to grab (that I know of),  so if anybody is able to put the grabs on one for me, I would tip nicely.  I think they just wrapped up the Australian dates, and don't have Europe until January & February.  Not sure if they'll still be on sale then.  

Wait wait wait. You purchased TEN copies of this album??? Holy hell. I could get on board with Ire but I can’t imagine liking this enough to pay for one variant let alone ten.

6 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Wait wait wait. You purchased TEN copies of this album??? Holy hell. I could get on board with Ire but I can’t imagine liking this enough to pay for one variant let alone ten.

Not even one??  Yeah, I think there are eleven or twelve.  I also snagged a CD.  I try to keep up.  Which isn't always easy, this tour press being an example.  Parkway is one of three bands that I collect all variants.  Not being married or having kids allows one to spend $ on such things.

13 minutes ago, verb1999 said:

Not even one??  Yeah, I think there are eleven or twelve.  I also snagged a CD.  I try to keep up.  Which isn't always easy, this tour press being an example.  Parkway is one of three bands that I collect all variants.  Not being married or having kids allows one to spend $ on such things.

Amen to that last part. And nahhh I couldn’t do it. I got into Ire with enough time and seeing it live but I just couldn’t get into this one.

• 2 months later...

Being as Parkway just started a European tour which they'll be on for a few weeks before hitting the U.S. in April, I thought I send out a reminder that if anybody attends a show & stops by the merch table, I would gladly take a tour variant of Reverence should anyone be kind enough to grab one for me.  I'll tip well.  

Other than that, I'm hoping to catch a show on their spring tour.  Terrific addition to the tour bringing After The Burial along.  That'll be a fun time.