FS: Rare Videogame, Rock, and Hip-Hop

Charles Barkley

Hey all, I recently found out I got a little kiddo on the way, so I figured I could make some cash and trim down my record collection. All of the records have been well kept in a smoke-free house (most have only been played once or twice), and shelved in plastic outer sleeves from SleeveCity; in addition, all of the inner sleeves have been replaced with Diskeeper 2.0 Anti-Static Record Sleeves (if the sleeve was something other than a standard paper one, it is still with the album...same goes for OBI strips). I hope I have graded everything pretty conservitively, but feel free to ask for photos and what have you (I haven’t really sold many records online, but I think I got these right--Vinyl/Cover). I’m willing to be flexible if you want to make an offer on multiple items. Shipping to US only, so sorry everyone else, but Media Mail is included. I only take Paypal. If I forgot anything, please let me know!

Rock

Guster-Goldfly-$45(M/M) [Never Opened]

The Handsome Family- Unseen-$15  (M/M) [Never Opened]

My Morning Jacket-The Waterfall-$13(M/M) [Never Opened]

Brand New-Science Fiction-$15 (VG+/VG) [Played once, but as a seam split at the top (that’s how it arrived) ]

*shels-Plains of the Purple Buffalo-$40 (VG+/VG+)

The Pixies-Surfer Rosa- $15 (VG/VG+)

[Pending] The Beatles-With the Beatles-$15 (VG+/VG+)

[Pending] The Beatles- Abbey Road-$7 (G/G)

[Pending] The Beatles-$10 Magical Mystery Tour (VG/VG)
Pearl Jam-$50 Ten- (VG/VG)

Yim Yames-Tribute To-$20 (VG+/VG+) [Doesn’t have CD]

Videogame Soundtracks

Mondo’s Studio Ghibli · Kokyo Kyokushu $190 (VG+/VG+)[It’s the Red/Blue Version--Played Once}

[Pending] Yasunori Mitsuda & Millennial Fair ‎– ハルカナルトキノカナタヘ (Chrono Trigger & Chrono Cross Arrangement Album)--$300(VG+/VG+) [Played Once]

Keiichi Suzuki, Hirokazu Tanaka ‎– $100 MOTHER (Original Soundtrack) (VG+/VG+)[Tear in OBI]

Hip-Hop

[Pending]  Kanye West- The Life of Pablo (Bootleg)-- $30 (VG+/VG+) [Has Fade]

De La Soul- Buhloone Mindstate-- $45 (M/M) [Never Opened--doesn’t include print]

[Pending] Frank Ocean-Blonde $30 (VG+/VG+)

Frank Ocean- Endless $30 (VG/VG+) [There is some wear around the hole, but that’s how it came to me]

Buy both for 50!

The Notorious B.I.G.- Ready To Die  $25(VG+/VG+)

Edited by PookdaddyG

20 minutes ago, ghost said:

I see a couple typos in pricing for your video game soundtracks. Give me permissions to edit the google doc and I'll fix them up to the right price.

While I’m not sure i’d want to give access to edit the document (sorry, I can’t tell if you are being sarcastic), if you want to send me the prices, I’ll update the google doc ASAP. I’m not trying to rip anyone off. 

Edited by PookdaddyG

10 minutes ago, ghost said:

Yeah man, I was just being sarcastic. You had the right idea checking discogs, but they are on the high side of the range. Good luck on the sales and congrats on the little one.

Thanks, bud! I lowered most of the prices a bit after doing some searching. Hopefully these are a more fair. Honestly, if some of these don't end up selling, I won't feel too bad about it.