AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Vaporwave Meme Poster

PO: BURN THE PRIEST - Legion:XX

1 minute ago, KingTacoMunster said:

whaaaaat. I wonder what exactly is limited...

This is a good Friday!  Put on 'Inherit The Earth' and turn that shit all the way up!

Edit: I just saw that 'Jesus Built My Hotrod' is on the album. I'm hoping that it's a Ministry cover.

Edited by Secular Haze

bullmoose has a listing, much cheaper and its (Coke Bottle Color With White And Black Smoke Vinyl) which matches the cover better IMO but no pressing numbers. Its a cover album BTW

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/27134861/burn-the-priest-legion-xx-coke-bottle-color-with-white-and-black-smoke-vinyl

Edited by KingTacoMunster

5 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

bullmoose has a listing, much cheaper and its (Coke Bottle Color With White And Black Smoke Vinyl) which matches the cover better IMO but no pressing numbers. Its a cover album BTW

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/27134861/burn-the-priest-legion-xx-coke-bottle-color-with-white-and-black-smoke-vinyl

Nice work your majesty King taco Munster!

There’s and article about this record in The new Decibel.  One of the reasons they chose to do this under BTP is because they did some covers back in the day when playing live and LOG never has.  I remember seeing BTP at Milwaukee Metalfest in 2000.  After they played my friends and I were talking to them and they had said they were about to change their name to LOG.  I wish I could go back in time and relive that set because it was sick.

10 hours ago, ethereal said:

I smell a solid opportunity for a group buy

On 5/12/2018 at 12:43 PM, ethereal said:

you seriously need to get a life man.

seriously though, log out for a few days, it will do you some good.

you contribute nothing (good) to VC.

On 4/21/2018 at 6:24 PM, ethereal said:

try going for a walk man, I hear it helps a ton with anger and frustration.