pmlevine

PO NOW: Dance Gavin Dance Artificial Selection

New variant is already live lolol. 

So as it currently stands:
x/100 - Split  (Sold Out)

x/300 - Blue  (Sold Out)

x/500 - Oxblood Swirl (Sold Out)

x/700 - Splatter (Removed from store... but I still have 27 copies in my cart)

x/1000 - Blue Swirl (750 Remaining in cart, now bundle only in the store)

x/1000 - Orange Swirl (950 Remaining)

Edited by V3XED

5 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

That puzzle looks so fuckin’ tight. Almost want it more than a record tbh. Love me some DGD tho.

Yeah I'm actually a huge jigsaw fanatic. But I wasn't sure if I wanted to for like another $30 once you factor in that you can never get the cheap shipping. 

7 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Yeah I'm actually a huge jigsaw fanatic. But I wasn't sure if I wanted to for like another $30 once you factor in that you can never get the cheap shipping. 

That’s my predicament too haha. I don’t really wanna spend close to $50 on a puzzle and CD, or $60 with the LP. 

If you all are patient, those puzzles will most definitely go on sale after this album cycle. 

I would love all their artwork turned turned into puzzles. I actually reached out to Matias Adolfson about a year ago with the suggestion of turning his artwork into puzzles haha. 

Edited by [Banned User]

19 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Really? People are throwing down that much money when there isn't even a song yet?

This is one of the most consistently good bands that I know of. None of their albums have ever let me down, so I have full trust in them. 

That being said, I can understand the hesitation without hearing a song yet. I honestly don't know why they didn't release a single when preorders dropped.