Malkmus & Jicks- Sparkle Hard- May 18

On 4/26/2018 at 7:31 PM, Sunshine said:

Clearly your priority is letting everyone know your priority as rudely as possible.

Lol what?  Careful with that edge there guy.  

Pretty hilarious tho, as i was calling out someone who was throwing a hissy because their precious colored vinalzzsz are not as abundant as they want. 

EDIT: Jesus Christ dude.  Your post history is pathetic.  Why do you have such an inflated sense of self worth?  All your posts are either talking shit or backtracking after you get called out.  Pretty worthless.  Good luck sleeping till 1pm and staying up on VC all night lol

Edited by whosnotwo

27 minutes ago, whosnotwo said:

Lol what?  Careful with that edge there guy.  

Pretty hilarious tho, as i was calling out someone who was throwing a hissy because their precious colored vinalzzsz are not as abundant as they want. 

EDIT: Jesus Christ dude.  Your post history is pathetic.  Why do you have such an inflated sense of self worth?  All your posts are either talking shit or backtracking after you get called out.  Pretty worthless.  Good luck sleeping till 1pm and staying up on VC all night lol

Hope you had fun lol

16 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Sorry you presume merely denoting the parameters of a circumstance is vindictive somehow but anything to keep that persecution complex feel going amirite. Same to you, Sunshine ;)

Nah that's just the second or third time you've tried poking me for no reason. Whatever it is you're mad about I don't remember but keep trying I'm sure you'll get me one day.

27 minutes ago, swb said:

All I have are silly, well-constructed jokes that poke fun at our own self-limiting constructs about masculinity which often fuel these kinds of confrontational vibes. If that isn't enough to make all of us laugh at ourselves for a second and become best friends, I am out of ideas here. :(

Hi pot I'm kettle :lol:

For real though I'm just confused how anyone could read this thread and possibly think I'm the one being an ass. Probably why I don't care when people "call me out" based on third party interaction.

4 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

I've played the victim? Did I try to out-snark anyone? Honestly confused here...

Don't think too hard about it, my man. Sunshine is probably out there posting in other threads while you're in here talking to me!

You gotta get out there and let him know calling out people for being dickish in threads where he hasn't already posted before that isn't cool, before it's too late!

2 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

I've played the victim? Did I try to out-snark anyone? Honestly confused here...

You're literally doing what you say I do. You didn't have a single post in this thread before intervening whereas I'm an active participant so who knows whatever point you're trying to make. Not to mention the stupid super tryhard post where you tryn talk smrt. Go stew in your anger juices some more I'm sure they'll bubble up again in another thread.