AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

19 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Camping always included tickets to the Friday night pre-show. I think they just forgot to tell people that, like the $50 weekend pass, the $99 camping pass was also limited and would go up in price after the first day of availability (or after a certain amount sold out, whichever came first).

The funny thing was it sold out at $99 before I could buy one, then when I went to place my order, it reappeared at both $99 and $129 price points but the $99 one said SOLD OUT next to it, although it still let me add it to my cart and check out. So someone must've botched the inventory or something. Either way, I'm all in for around $250 total for the weekend, and my wife is hella pumped.

Ah. I was on pretty early and only saw the $129 camping but since the Kickoff Party was included didn't even think twice about it. Weird that they sold so few camping passes at the low price.

5 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

Ah. I was on pretty early and only saw the $129 camping but since the Kickoff Party was included didn't even think twice about it. Weird that they sold so few camping passes at the low price.

I think they probably sold too many at the $99 price, hence the sudden price jump with no warning.

On 3/27/2018 at 9:34 AM, snowynz said:

Considering flying out from NZ, just have to distract the wife and kids for a few days and make a clean getaway

That lineup is incredible! Rancid havent been here for about 20 years!?

Where'd you land on this? You get the approval? I saw there were $900 return to LA flights the other week so that would've bought some of the cost down

3 minutes ago, parkermatt said:

Where'd you land on this? You get the approval? I saw there were $900 return to LA flights the other week so that would've bought some of the cost down

Haha, not even close mate, struggling just to keep with my vinyl addiction!

I'll have to settle for shitty youtube clips