Heyyy yoooooooooo!

2 hours ago, daegor said:

I get the ban, but I just wanted to point out that @The Ghost of Randy Savagelittle dig there (as funny as it was) could legit be seen as quite offensive to someone... I can't think of a nice way to say it, so I'll just say someone like Gator.  And I didn't think he responded with anything more offensive than the dig he was served *shrug*

Like Juan said though, this was clearly not the place for him.

I'm way overthinking a troll.

Oh, I'll for sure admit what I said was offensive, but a one-off comment vs. a pattern of behavior is the difference here.

Plus, dude is clearly a troll, so I served him up some hot troll bait hoping he'd take it and get banned.

You can ban me, but you can never take...my rekkids! Or something.

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Oh, I'll for sure admit what I said was offensive, but a one-off comment vs. a pattern of behavior is the difference here.

Plus, dude is clearly a troll, so I served him up some hot troll bait hoping he'd take it and get banned.

You can ban me, but you can never take...my rekkids! Or something.

I'm just gonna ban everyone and then myself. 

On 3/29/2018 at 4:08 PM, Derek™ said:

How is this kid not banned yet?  I thought Juan did the deed this morning.

Derek, your not a moderator so quit trying, and fuck of you try hard. Metal Mike, sorry not everyone is as cool and you and fits into the crowd. Must be nice to be Captain cool! Stop being a douche and be more accepting of others less than fortunate than you. I may not be th best at life but I try my very damn best! It doesn’t matter if I’m good enough for yOh cause I’m good enough for some one. Keep cracking jokes cause your all a bunch of shitty comediens. I’m gonna do me so eat shit. Had a horrible night tonight cause my GF and me got into a argument. Gonna do my best to make it up to her tomorrow. Keep beating others down to feel up though, tough guys. One day when I am on top of that mojnolokng down, I might help you fucker up, I might not. Sleep well cause I will and I will wake up better tomorrow unlike you jidgemenal bastards! 

13 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Says the guy who takes the time to deliberately construct a fake Instagram.

Please die in a backwoods Mississippi meth lab explosion.

Cool sorry. You were probably a half sized dick, jock bully. Tiny penis, 5”4 wrestler with a big ego.  Go sleep with your mom cause no other girl Willis’s band “tiny dick Derek!”

Oh and thanks for checking into my IG account. I’ll block you!!

1 hour ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

Oh and thanks for checking into my IG account. I’ll block you!!

Can't block someone who doesn't have an account.  I guess the only way to deal with me is to make your account private.  Goddamn shame, that right there.

1 hour ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

Also what’s more pathetic than you accusing me of having s fake account I’d thst you looked me up.

I looked nothing up.  I'm calling you fake because your whole shtick here on VC is bullshit.  The cringey background details.  The deliberately horrible typos.  The childish insults.  In all likelihood, you're an adult, perturbed nobody from VC's past that gets off on revisiting the board while pretending to be a preteen with a learning disorder.  I sincerely encourage you to take just a second to drop the charade and ponder what terrible life decisions have put you here today, because it's pretty fucking embarrassing.  Or spew more inane, juvenile bullshit as a response.  Whatever works I guess.  I just know that if my sole purpose of downtime and net usage was to "trollolol" or act as obnoxious as possible under a fake persona, I'd probably have ended it all a while ago.

11 hours ago, CoheedFanSonnn said:

Cool sorry. You were probably a half sized dick, jock bully. Tiny penis, 5”4 wrestler with a big ego.  Go sleep with your mom cause no other girl Willis’s band “tiny dick Derek!”

This is...oddly specific, so I'm guessing you described yourself for the first half of the post. Also...what's with telling everyone to fuck their mom? Is there something you need to get off your chest?

6 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Quality April Fools contribution.

I see you can not leave me alone. Happy Easter Derek. Try and be a better person and stop letting others who do not meet your standards influence hatred in you’re heart. To much anger perhaps. I have had many anger issues threwout my life. Working on them though. I won’t lie that I fly off the handle quit often but I have some issues that are being worked on. Have a nice day.

13 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I would suggest grasping spelling and grammar before working on any anger issues.  It will

make you sound less dumb and make people respect you more.  Happy Easter to you and your inflatable gal.

Hey bud, I appreaciate the advice a lot. I have been working on that actually haha.  Had a great easter. Hope youres was fun also.  Love the joke about my girl, but don't do it again please. Haha I know we kid around and shit.

4 hours ago, ShitPost Malone said:

Man you have only been on the VC for like 4 months. GTFOH!!  HAHA,LOLOL!! I have been a bigger contributer to this community long before you! Only guys on here that have the right to trash talk me are @Dave Grohl and @thejameschump. Buzz off and play in the muddy waters of your mommys butthole bro!

Edited by CoheedFanSonnn