Heyyy yoooooooooo!

9 hours ago, Derek™ said:

No one his age would be listening to Evanescence in 2018, sorry.  Trolls gonna’ troll.

Listen, not everyone learns from an early age about Music Appreciation. He's from the south...They spoon feed you  Sweet Home Alabama from the time you're born, to the time you die. You have to imagine his terrible music tastes (sans Coheed, respect) came straight from his hillbilly mom and dad, or as they like to call each other, brother and sister. 

On 4/12/2018 at 8:21 PM, Derek™ said:

No one his age would be listening to Evanescence in 2018, sorry.  Trolls gonna’ troll.

can someone please find me the evanescence animated video (of i think bring me to life) from some old video game or tv show.  I just remember it was weird and animated and lyrical.  I wanted to post it but after 2 hours I can't find it.

On 4/2/2018 at 2:07 PM, CoheedFanSonnn said:

Man you have only been on the VC for like 4 months. GTFOH!!  HAHA,LOLOL!! I have been a bigger contributer to this community long before you! Only guys on here that have the right to trash talk me are @Dave Grohl and @thejameschump. Buzz off and play in the muddy waters of your mommys butthole bro!

I'm so over this turd boy. I wish he would just leave me alone. I'm double his age, and I don't have the energy to expend on this trash-heap. Also, here is an example of him talking shit before I even commented in this thread. And little bitch boy, I didn't know YOU were banned when I wrote it, because I pay very little attention. 

But apparently it's not okay to say something after I was talked about? Okay, that's cool, whatever. I am going to leave this thread, and I don't care anymore.