RC cars

Anybody else into RC cars? I mod the shit out of them. Gas powered, full frame built, machines! Been racing for the last 6 months. Won a trophy 2 months into it. Haven’t won a tournament since though cause funds are low. I haven’t been able to maintain “Lucy” my modded hand built eclipse since I’ve been saving to travel with my girlfriend. What’s everyone else stocking?

7 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Do you think you could mod an RC car to gradually castrate yourself using just tire friction?  Seems like it'd be worth trying.  Even if you don't get it on the first go, there's a chance you'd still be able to do the world a solid.

Your a sad human being. You really are Derek. What kind of human being wishes harm or suicide on another person? I might not be perfect but at least my parents raised me to be nice to every one. You’re parent’s failed you. No wonder your a miserable person. It’s just to sad you use your misery to tare others down with you. Please just ignore or block me.

8 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Do you think you could mod an RC car to gradually castrate yourself using just tire friction?  Seems like it'd be worth trying.  Even if you don't get it on the first go, there's a chance you'd still be able to do the world a solid.

Step 1) Mod the RC car with a very sharp knife attached to the front of it

Step 2) Lay Face down on the floor

Step 3) Spread your butt cheeks wide open

Step 4) Have your girlfriend drive it straight into your butt

Step 5) The VC community celebrates and gives Cassie a virtual high five