PO Megadeth: KILLING IS MY BUSINESS...AND BUSINESS IS GOOD THE FINAL KILL RED

http://centurymedia.merchnow.com/products/v2/269257/killing-is-my-businessand-business-is-good-the-final-kill-red

Century Media & Legacy Recordings are proud to announce the 2018 deluxe re-issue of Megadeth’s classic debut album, Killing Is My Business...and Business Is Good! 

Killing Is My Business...and Business Is Good - The Final Kill has been completely restored to Dave Mustaine’s intended vision. Remixed by veteran metal mixer, Mark Lewis (Whitechapel) and remastered by Ted Jensen for an optimal listening experience, the 2018 version reveals unheard parts and performances throughout the record. This rare gem includes the full album, along with 7 live audio tracks from VHS tapes found in Dave Mustaine’s own attic! In addition to the bonus live tracks, the 2018 re-issue also features Megadeth’s 1984 3-track demo and the once removed cover of Lee Hazelwood’s, “The Boots” that has been added back to the record with recut vocals intended to maintain the integrity of both the original song and Megadeth’s own snarling rendition. 

The package is further enhanced by a new album cover featuring a fully executed sculpture of the iconic skull that has been lost over the many years since the album’s initial release. The packaging also includes classic flyers and band photos pulled from their archive of timeless metal moments from Megadeth’s storied 35 year history. The Final Kill is the complete vision of main man, Dave Mustaine, who has contributed liner notes delving into the struggles during that time period as well as some of the surprising moments during the remixing sessions. 

“I am just as much amazed at the music we made as I am at the pure fact that we survived it all!” - Dave Mustaine 

1 hour ago, jack8urt0n said:

Signed version here:

https://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/megadeth-killing-is-my-business

Unsigned is also cheaper ($25).

Son of a Bitch... It's cheaper at pledge than century merch... Fuck

Hell, you can even add more than one...

Edited by VinylMario
edit

• 1 month later...