PO NOW: Hopesfall - Arbiter

yeah I'm a big fan of Chandler Owen's art on all the records. Also, i sat agonizing whether or not to do the big bundle for about 5 min, pulled the trigger and I had to have gotten the last copy b/c i refreshed it afterwards to see how many were left and it was sold out. Beyond stoked on this release.

3 minutes ago, mattisr1984 said:

kinda weird to do such a small pressing when they blew through TSY repress / a types / magnetic north. i know people react differently to that sort thing because of the nostalgia but it still stands to reason they could sell more than 350 LPs total of a new record.

Maybe they'll put up a different variant.  Hopesfall isn't At The Drive-In, but that's what they did for their new LP.

35 minutes ago, angryalan said:

New pink/black variant going up now.

Looks like an edition of 180 or 200.

the new color is hideous I'm going to pass because of this. oh well looks like I missed out. But also since equalvisions never sent me my first 3 albums that I ordered online when they first went up. I had to call them months after asking where they were and they said they oversold them. This was even after they said they are putting up extras at a specific time and sold them. I wonder how my order slipped through all that. Fuck merch now and equal visions since they are in the same office. 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

17 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

the new color is hideous I'm going to pass because of this. oh well looks like I missed out. But also since equalvisions never sent me my first 3 albums that I ordered online when they first went up. I had to call them months after asking where they were and they said they oversold them. This was even after they said they are putting up extras at a specific time and sold them. I wonder how my order slipped through all that. Fuck merch now and equal visions since they are in the same office. 

Same thing happened to me except I actually got one of the second chance Satellite Years.