PO Now: The Creeps - Beneath The Pines & Old Crimes

I had know idea these were coming out, but I am stoked! I noticed Old Crimes is missing the 2 songs off their split with The No Marks so it is mostly complete.

For those who don't know The Creeps have two members from Crusades (Jordan and Skottie) and play similar music but more poppy. 

Edited by randomfortunepa

• 2 months later...

Yeah the new album rules! I'm usually not a fan of slower stuff but it's just so good.

On 4/11/2018 at 11:09 AM, TooManyHumans..... said:

New song put me to sleep. Unfortunate that they burned their roots and went for the Epitaph sound.

Yeah it's super weird that bands grow up and don't want to write songs about killing people and breaking hymens.

20 hours ago, dethrock said:

Yeah the new album rules! I'm usually not a fan of slower stuff but it's just so good.

Yeah it's super weird that bands grow up and don't want to write songs about killing people and breaking hymens.

I get it. Being old and mature is super fucking cool and radical and not at all boring and trite. They could have easily just started a new band as this SOUND is a complete detachment from even Eulogies.

It reminds me of when Green Day released Warning.  It was a departure from Nimrod and I found it pretty boring.

I can understand how someone wouldn't like this new Creeps album, but it hits me in all the right spots.  Album of the year so far.

*And my vinyl just showed up about 20 minutes ago!*

Edited by uglyme