Wire- First Three Album Reissues Out 6/22

Also on Amazon.com for $23.55 each. Price might go down as the release date gets closer.

Pink Flag

Chairs Missing

More info on the reissues from the band themselves.

Truth be told, if you're going to go for all three vinyl albums as well as the CD deluxe editions, the cheapest way so far would be through Amazon UK. I've got all six items pre-ordered and it should come out to about $160 for the lot.

I sincerely need 2CDs worth of demos for these albums. They're so perfectly great despite being as different as 3 (post-)punk albums from the same band can be (The Clash come close, to be fair) that I want to pour through the entire creation process. Total demystification, babeeee.

Edited by armadillo01

3 hours ago, glass realms said:

Also on Amazon.com for $23.55 each. Price might go down as the release date gets closer.

Pink Flag

Chairs Missing

More info on the reissues from the band themselves.

Truth be told, if you're going to go for all three vinyl albums as well as the CD deluxe editions, the cheapest way so far would be through Amazon UK. I've got all six items pre-ordered and it should come out to about $160 for the lot.

That's more like it. These are great albums, but I'm not sure I want to spend $90+ to buy them.

2 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

I was told the vinyl is the same as the 4MWB

What the heck? No, man. Just...no.

14 hours ago, CatsNJazz said:

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/27135432/wire-pink-flag

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/27135433/wire-chairs-missing

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/27135435/wire-154

Didn't see this posted anywhere .... these are long over due. Pink Flag is one of my favorite albums of all time

Fucking hate those Bullmoose links, if accessing it from any IP address outside North America, the pages won't load.

10 minutes ago, nico said:

Fucking hate those Bullmoose links, if accessing it from any IP address outside North America, the pages won't load.

use proxy

but yes- bullmoose won't let you to view website outside of us but you can make an order if you use proxy.

even with european card

NRlAt5I.png

Edited by xen0m0rph