Sign in to follow this  
Satan

DEAD KENNEDYS. IN GOD WE TRUST. ORIGINAL PRESS.

54 minutes ago, Satan said:

So, in a Facebook group a guy is selling a found box of this without sleeves. So his friend made some sleeves. 116 available total. $30 shipped in the states.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/498571566884514

This is rad.  Thanks for posting, I managed to snag one.

6 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

Creating a record that’s available exclusively via Facebook really captures what the Dead Kennedys are all about. 

Yeah and Jello won't  touch a thing that isn't on AT.  You really wanna beat this horse? Or I should say that Jello is also on a corporate festival(IN MY CITY) . Is that what DK is really about? 

let this dude sell a damn record.

Just trying to get people a copy of something they want. 

Edited by Satan

53 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

Told me last night I got the last one and the rest were going to the band, but also said something about getting them signed so maybe he'll be selling signed ones later? Seemed weird.

That is weird. I wonder what he means by "the band."  I doubt they are going to sign a bunch and give them back.

Dead Kennedys still tour pretty regularly I believe. Just without Jello. Pretty sure they sold a fuckton of "Nazi Punks Fuck Off" shirts last year.

At least it's not a Black Flag situation. Either way, Rollins and Biafra should do a spoken word coheadlining tour straight to hell.