PO NOW: Yob - Our Raw Heart (New LP Out June 8, 2018)

PRESSING INFO:

First Press

3300 x Black Standard Gram

2500 x Metallic Gold Standard Gram *US Indie Retailer / European Exclusive*

500 x Royal Blue and Metallic Gold Merge with Blood Red Splatter *Relapse.com Exclusive*

500 x Black 180 Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

500 x Blood Red and Mustard Merge with Orange Splatter Standard Gram *Band Tour Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

300 x Electric Blue Standard Gram *UK / Rough Trade Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

300 x Deep Purple Standard Gram *UK / ADA Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

300 x Gold Inside Clear with Rainbow Splatter Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive* (Housed in deluxe boxset with 8 page LP sized booklet)

100 x Metallic Gold, Deep Purple and Hot Pink Tricolor Merge Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive* (Housed in deluxe, numbered boxset with 8 page LP sized booklet.  Includes 3' x 3' flag)

100 x Clear (do not request clear)

Ouch, 10 variant for a first press ! it becomes a hard game !!

Damn, I don't know how but the whole lot of the Deluxe boxset tri-color /100 disappered in a few seconds in the EU store.. I got it from the US store but shipping and fees will kill me.. I went also with the deluxe /300 and blue/gold w/ blood splatter /500 from the EU store.

YOB IS LOVE.

Edited by fizio59

2 hours ago, Perthvinylguy said:

Anyone know where I can get the ADA exclusive from?....cheers.

Relapse made major fuck up of this release, caused a lot of people to miss out on the 100 boxset...

Whatever they did it would have still caused a lot of people to miss out on the /100. I just got lucky seeing the initial post here and then refreshing. It was stupidly expensive, so you can find solace in that.

Edited by lexicondevil

They were all long sold out by the time I remembered to check the site, but honestly I  am not that impressed with this first round of color variants. I'm totally content with getting the black 1/500 180 gram (which all limited variants should be anyway, imo) and holding out for a future repress if it catches my eye.

But seriously, how is the "deluxe" not 180 gram? $70 for a box and flag is crazy, even for relapse. I know it's a big deal for a band to be on their roster, and Yob is possibly my favorite band ever, but I wish they weren't on relapse. They cut corners on vinyl releases and only seem to care about whatever flavor of the week color variant they can apply to a pre order. I'd much rather Yob still be on metal blade or 20 buck spin or join southern lord. Give me heavy weight vinyl with actual thick gatefold covers or printed sleeves. Oh well. Psyched for new Yob!