This band was brought to our attention by helsabot in the Black Metal thread. People have compared them to Deafheaven and I guess I hear that. Maybe Deafheaven mixed with a little Amon Amarth? Who cares, it's just good stuff and you can probably still get the first pressing from DW. Holy Roar for EU. Second pressing is that mixed grab bag that No Idea would always do, so count on grey purple or grey.

https://moeldk.bandcamp.com/album/jord-2

Edited by lexicondevil

I posted about them a bit back in the Post-VC thread as well because of their “post-metal” tendencies although not the most fitting band for the thread.

They seem to emphasize “shoegaze” in their description but I feel like their “gaziness” is minimal.  It shows up at times but I think it’s way more post-black metal than anything.  

Don”t sleep on that “II” EP either.  It’s just as good!

20 hours ago, The Butcha said:

I managed to grab a copy of this in deep discount.com this morning. They appear to still have 1st press POs but we shall see. 

Don't order it here. They are on backorder and I highly doubt this site is going to get the 2nd press. Hopefully some go up on DW soon!

• 1 month later...