(SOON!) Good Old War - Only Way to Be Alone (Re-Press)

No real info yet, but it is coming. :)

They just announced a tour with Anthony Green. Both artists playing their first album entirely. Avalon and Only Way to Be Alone. 

I said I was hoping for a re-press in a comment on their Instagram and they responded with “Your wish is our command. ;)

I’ll post more info when I have it. Can’t wait to finally own this on vinyl. 

40 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

No real info yet, but it is coming. :)

They just announced a tour with Anthony Green. Both artists playing their first album entirely. Avalon and Only Way to Be Alone. 

I said I was hoping for a re-press in a comment on their Instagram and they responded with “Your wish is our command. ;)

I’ll post more info when I have it. Can’t wait to finally own this on vinyl. 

Also saw them confirm this with someone else’s comment. So pumped for this and for the tour in general. Stoked to hear Keith and Dan’s other project they’re opening with. They’re going to be so tired from all the jamming they’re going to be doing. 

I wonder if we will get a deluxe Avalon pressing too. That would be cool. With all the High and Driving tracks. However, I feel like if that was going to happen they would have included it with the VIP bundles. 

Im bummed the bundle for the show by my house was sold out in less than an hour. It’s the only one sold out too. :(

1 hour ago, Rapidfiretollbooth said:

and I was lucky to see both bands play together right when they released their albums.

Caught that tour in Chicago, it was amazing. Listening to those records takes me back to a very scary and exciting time in my life. I was 19 and everything I knew was changing. I don’t hold too much nostalgia for music, at least I try not to. But those records paint the picture of who was there, what we were doing, and where it all took us. 

Sorry to get all deep. Seeing news of these represses made me revisit them again, and it put me in a weird mental space.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...