AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

archiced

PO SOON : Sleep - The Sciences

6 minutes ago, daxfrost said:

Where did you hear about this?

I asked a buddy who works at a store if they got the mystery TMR record and he said yes and that it had a lot of language on it referencing 420 and weed and whatnot. I may be wrong, but if I was a betting man...

4 minutes ago, switch5150 said:

I asked a buddy who works at a store if they got the mystery TMR record and he said yes and that it had a lot of language on it referencing 420 and weed and whatnot. I may be wrong, but if I was a betting man...

Damn, that is probably right.  I hope it's not super limited or I'll be paying through the nose for it.

Third Man will be putting out a surprise new release from a well-established artist next Friday 4/20. A new recording from an indie store fan favorite with a rabid cult following. The first run of this "standard edition" LP will be far from standard with the first 10k run pressed on 4/20 green vinyl. All detail concerning this release are fully confidential until midnight local time on 4/20.

1 minute ago, lethalenforcer said:

Third Man will be putting out a surprise new release from a well-established artist next Friday 4/20. A new recording from an indie store fan favorite with a rabid cult following. The first run of this "standard edition" LP will be far from standard with the first 10k run pressed on 4/20 green vinyl. All detail concerning this release are fully confidential until midnight local time on 4/20.

Thank you. I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on with this. At least I know I will be able to snag a copy of the 10k. Will most likely have to subscribe to TMR for one month again.

6 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Ok, 10k is much better than I was expecting.  I'm sure there will be some super deluxe packages from Third Man to follow.

Just now, elvismcvegas said:

So is this going to actually be for sale in record store tomorrow?

This! I need to know if this is clear or not. Did they sneak these into stores to be available tomorrow????

Also: GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!