PO SOON : Sleep - The Sciences

27 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Just spoke to my local Zia Record Exchange and they said they have a limited edition colored Sleep The Sciences. But they said it's red vinyl. That can't be right... So naturally I had them hold it for me...

http://www.ziarecords.com/p/6328507/sleep-the-clarity-red-vinyl-etching-on-side-2-180g-vinyl

Record Store X (in Finland) had a preorder for this for a while, now it's not available anymore. I managed to preoder it then and today I asked do they have any details about it. They said they were only getting 100 copies for all their stores and they were all sold out in preorder. Apparently comes out here 18th of May.

https://www.recordshopx.com/artist/sleep_usa/the_sciences/#582948

3 minutes ago, KnifeStreet said:

Didn’t see if this was addresses in any of the previous 14 pages, but is the green version marked in some way differently than standard black? Or was it only released on green?

I haven't seen any reports of black in hand, yet. The problem will be when they are out there because some of the green do not have the hype sticker that labels them as such. Glad I got mine early. It's going to be a pain in the ass coming soon to a record store near you.

Just now, lexicondevil said:

I haven't seen any reports of black in hand, yet. The problem will be when they are out there because some of the green do not have the hype sticker that labels them as such. Glad I got mine early. It's going to be a pain in the ass coming soon to a record store near you.

Exactly my issue, there’s a shop near me with half a dozen copies of the record, but other than the shop’s price sticker, they are completely sticker free.  If I can be sure that’s green, I’ll grab one for myself  

24 minutes ago, KnifeStreet said:

Exactly my issue, there’s a shop near me with half a dozen copies of the record, but other than the shop’s price sticker, they are completely sticker free.  If I can be sure that’s green, I’ll grab one for myself  

Now is the time to do it. Later, when the black records start flooding in, you will have less of a chance to score a green. I would bet the ones at your store are green.