PO SOON : Sleep - The Sciences

Got my copy from Third Man, unfortunately it got pretty jacked up in the mail.  I normally wouldn't care that much about a slight seam split here and there, seems like the cost of doing business, but this one had a big chunk out of the top.  Seems like if this would have had a piece of cardboard or two in the mailer it would have prevented it, but TMR were cool about replacing the jacket.  

4 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

Got my copy from Third Man, unfortunately it got pretty jacked up in the mail.  I normally wouldn't care that much about a slight seam split here and there, seems like the cost of doing business, but this one had a big chunk out of the top.  Seems like if this would have had a piece of cardboard or two in the mailer it would have prevented it, but TMR were cool about replacing the jacket.  

That's interesting. My copy from TMR was padded on both sides with 12" cardboard squares. They had the TMR logo printed on them and everything.

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:06 PM, GrapplesInStereo said:

Thanks for the info. I was going to call to see if they would ship me a copy but I guess they’re secret. 

If other peeps get their copies he cant be a greedy piece of shit and flip 'em, so that stands to reason that he wants them kept secret.

1 hour ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

If other peeps get their copies he cant be a greedy piece of shit and flip 'em, so that stands to reason that he wants them kept secret.

I haven't bought a single copy.  Not worth the flip when cost is $30 and sells online for what $40?

But I was at Euclid Records yesterday and they had 3 copies on the shelf...hit them up

https://www.facebook.com/EuclidRecords/

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

I haven't bought a single copy.  Not worth the flip when cost is $30 and sells online for what $40?

But I was at Euclid Records yesterday and they had 3 copies on the shelf...hit them up

https://www.facebook.com/EuclidRecords/

Thanks so much. Just got two copies for me and a friend. So glad I didn't pay flipper prices.