AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

archiced

PO SOON : Sleep - The Sciences

I just picked up the last copy my LRS had on the shelf... didn't have a sticker, but it ended up being the green variant.

The owner of the shop was telling me they had green copies, but all they can order now are black.

Not sure if the other green copies he sold had a sticker or if he knew this one was green... maybe he just didn't want to ruin the surprise.

34 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

I'm sure its a number rounded down to the most accurate clean and even milestone number. I doubt any of the numbers reported for any records sales are every precisely the actual number i.e. 11,376 or 24,894, etc.

That makes a lot of sense but I wonder why they do that I'm sure there's a more accurate number than the nearest thousand.

20 hours ago, Plarocks said:

Given this album is in the “top 10” on three different “rock album charts,” why have I not heard this on ANY of the local “rock” radio stations here in DC?

Radio is so VERY out of touch with where music is. :lol:

lol @ the thought of DC101 being a rock station. honestly can’t remember a time in the past 15 years where I’ve enjoyed listening to that station

1 minute ago, bortx said:

Not sure it has been mentioned, but green copies are online at Rough Trade

https://www.roughtrade.com/us/music/sleep-the-sciences

Never ordered from them before but I guess that doesn't guarantee I will get delivered a copy at all...

I received a shipping confirmation today for my green copy that I ordered weeks ago during the initial madness.

Edited by ZeroNowhere
!

2 minutes ago, bortx said:

Not sure it has been mentioned, but green copies are online at Rough Trade

https://www.roughtrade.com/us/music/sleep-the-sciences

Never ordered from them before but I guess that doesn't guarantee I will get delivered a copy at all...

SWARM! SWARM!

There's 5 copies at a record store near where I'm at right now. I can potentially pick them up but I gotta walk a half mile to get there so I'm upcharging ten bucks if you want me to go.

21 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

For anyone from Toronto, Greg from Rotate This! told me that they'll be getting green copies in for tomorrow. I guess I know what I'm doing.

on Dead Dog Records instagram page they have some copies in their new release picture

22 minutes ago, wasteland76 said:

on Dead Dog Records instagram page they have some copies in their new release picture

Nice, good to know they're not going to be too hard to track down locally this weekend.

BTW I went to Rotate just now and they said the shipment won't come in until 2PM (in an hour or so) but I gotta head to North York right now all day. He's gonna leave a copy aside for me for tomorrow, which is class.

1 hour ago, mcpherson123 said:

Ordered black copy from TMR on 4/20 and received it yesterday. Mentioning only in case anyone cares to gauge the shipping versus ordering time.

I ordered green same day...

Lol I went back to the whirlwind of the beginning of this thread and saw the madness Creeping in by the hour! Lol