PO SOON : Sleep - The Sciences

Mine came today too. Even had a sticker on the shrinkwrap! I threw that part away though, destroying my eBay market value.

Definitely sounds great. Already spun the whole thing twice. I'll probably be able to fit one more play through in before my upstairs neighbor gets home from work and I stop playing music at ignorant volumes out of consideration.

Redscroll has been listing green copies on Discogs for $36 today. It seems like they have multiple copies to sell. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. 

How much was was this originally retailing for?

Edit: If you don't want to keep checking Discogs all day, you could just try giving Redscroll a call. Their number is 203 265 7013. Looks like they've already sold two, so maybe there's more copies around. $36 seems a bit high to me, but the next cheapest on Discogs is $55, and the median sale price is about ~$35. Maybe $36 is a fair price.

Edited by GrapplesInStereo

9 minutes ago, GrapplesInStereo said:

Redscroll has been listing green copies on Discogs for $36 today. It seems like they have multiple copies to sell. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. 

How much was was this originally retailing for?

I got mine at a shop for $30, but then another shop I got another for a friend was $35.

8 minutes ago, elvismcvegas said:

Isn't there supposed to be a super deluxe version of this at some point?

If it's coming and it follows the pattern

$30 tier - Solid color variant and a gatefold /10000

$50 tier - Split color variant and a single pocket jacket /1000

$75 tier - Tricolor variant with no jacket /100

Edited by Sunshine

Just now, armadillo01 said:

Speaking of which, is anyone else's inner sleeves busted af? Specifically, the plastic which prolapses out of the paper sleeve? Mine clings onto the vinyl causing it to catch a bits of pulp, causing me to have to clean the damn thing a bit too often for my liking.

Sounds like it came unglued from inside. I tossed them for a replacement the few times that happened to me. I might be misinterpreting you though... like the whole plastic part sticks to the record as you pull it out?

6 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Sounds like it came unglued from inside. I tossed them for a replacement the few times that happened to me. I might be misinterpreting you though... like the whole plastic part sticks to the record as you pull it out?

Nah, you got me the first time. The plastic usually catches a bit of the first lp everytime I pull it out probably due to a bit of crumpling. I'll replace them for sure; next time I'm at a store. I haven't had this issue with a new lp bc you tend to see that clear plastic inner layer treatment in 70s/80s albums the most.