PO SOON : Sleep - The Sciences

TMR confirmation email:

Thank you for purchasing a copy of The Sciences by Sleep.
This record will begin shipping Monday, April 30th.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking after your order has shipped.
If you were charged $50.00 you will be receiving notice of a refund within the next week. This does not mean your order has been canceled. Your refund will be for $20.00 and tax if applicable. Please do not email regarding a refund unless you do not receive notification by Monday, April 30th. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, daxfrost said:

So that's 41 stores with roughly 6 copies each of the split.  Where's the other 700 copies...  Perhaps a deluxe package at Third Man?  Let's hope so.

where you getting 6 copies per store? most the stores i have heard of getting it got much more than 6 copies.

For anyone on this board who actually scores any copy of this, could you please post any of the album production credits that may be listed in the interior? That would be really awesome. I really want to know who is credited with the recording at which studio it was done. If I end up with a copy today I'll post it for anyone who may be interested.

16 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I just witnessed a $150 copy of the split on Discogs sell in like 5 seconds. Considering the price of the split is probably $55 after taxes etc, I suppose that buyer didn't get a terrible deal.

Still can't believe that $50 MSRP though...

I'll grab one of the three available starting at $355 that are up now.

Those prices are higher than I am!