ONLINE Record Store Day 2018 - deals, on-sale times, wants lists OK

8 minutes ago, FuzzyWuzzy said:

what a useless, unhelpful response

No less useless than your request, actually.  Check Discogs or sit tight while small shops put their overstock online.  That’s your best bet for now.  If there were actually reasonably priced RSD titles “at cost” on eBay, you’d be able to find them in sale history.  (Go on and look that up and let me know what you find.)  You also wouldn’t be poising such a dumb question in the thread because the answer would be fairly obvious.

6 minutes ago, FuzzyWuzzy said:

Must be these guy's first RSD lolol

Coming from someone expecting MSRP on eBay, that’s pretty good.  Why are you implying you have more knowledge about RSD when you’re showcasing a complete lack of understanding with how these things work?  Is this amateur hour?  Rough Trade.  Turntable Lab.  1-2-3-4 Go records.  Discogs.  This shit isn’t difficult.  Anyone who’s been on VC for more than 1 RSD has it figured out.

2 hours ago, tomapart said:

Bengans in Sweden has put their leftovers on the site:

https://www.bengans.se/sv/artiklar/kampanjer/record-store-day-2018/rsd2018/ALLA/sida.html

I had a real rough time with Bengans a couple of years ago.   At that time at least they were really not keeping track of their inventory at all.  I think I ordered 6 items and three were cancelled over the course of the next three days.  And, they don't speak (much) English.

6 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

I had a real rough time with Bengans a couple of years ago.   At that time at least they were really not keeping track of their inventory at all.  I think I ordered 6 items and three were cancelled over the course of the next three days.  And, they don't speak (much) English.

I’m hoping they’ve sorted that issue. The website does say that when a title sells out it will be removed from the list.