ONLINE Record Store Day 2018 - deals, on-sale times, wants lists OK

1 minute ago, DiscoJon said:

If anyone bought Arcade Fire yesterday, can you give me a heads up on how much you paid at your store?  I'm tempted to get it off of Ebay but don't want to pay out the ear for it.

I've seen it for $18.99 and $17.99 online in the last hour.  I bought one in fact.  Don't pay eBay prices.   Check the links posted here.

1 minute ago, DiscoJon said:

If anyone bought Arcade Fire yesterday, can you give me a heads up on how much you paid at your store?  I'm tempted to get it off of Ebay but don't want to pay out the ear for it.

General MSRP seems to be around $17.99 – $21.99, from what I've seen.  Before taxes, shipping, etc.

Numero Group released their Savage Young Du boxset on "Skittles" colored vinyl limited to 100 yesterday at their pop up shop in Chicago. I was able to snag one, but if anyone's interested, they released their remaining stock online. It was $80 at the pop up and their selling it for $100 online...  https://twitter.com/numerogroup/status/988123355365683203

Edited by AdamJNovak

6 hours ago, jackshidt said:

I am in a store with Daughter , Phish, All 3 Tom Waits, Survive, UK, old B oky soundtrack, j w Harding.

Looking for Daughter, happy to pay you for gas and your time. Shoot me a PM if you're down

edit: I found a copy a few towns away, drove to pick it up tonight. sounds great!

Edited by bootbox

4 minutes ago, bootbox said:

Looking for Daughter, happy to pay you for gas and your time. Shoot me a PM if you're down

if you cant score one, it looks like bullmoose will have plenty of copies when their leftovers go for sale

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/26903669/daughter-life-is-strange-before-the-storm-2-lp

2 hours ago, AdamJNovak said:

Numero Group released their Savage Young Du boxset on "Skittles" colored vinyl limited to 100 yesterday at their pop up shop in Chicago. I was able to snag one, but if anyone's interested, they released their remaining stock online. It was $80 at the pop up and their selling it for $100 online...  https://twitter.com/numerogroup/status/988123355365683203

Fine. I'll drop money on this, the Eccentric Soul's I wanted and now the Technicolor Paradise release which sounds awesome. I should have gone to the pop up to save on shipping (and maybe tax?) and to have Technicolor early, but I wanted a nap after getting up at 4a.