ONLINE Record Store Day 2018 - deals, on-sale times, wants lists OK

5 minutes ago, GrapplesInStereo said:

Sold out. Glad you got one. My favorite reissue of the year so far. You’re going to love it. 

I'm so pumped on it. I honestly didn't even see that they were releasing it until after RSD was over. Now just need National and Teenage Bottlerocket.

16 minutes ago, GrapplesInStereo said:

Somebody buy this. I drove three hours round trip in a horrible storm to get this. Highly recommended. I have no regrets about jumping through hoops for this one. The packaging, pressing, and sound are all tip top

Glad to hear good things about the sound quality of the box set. It's a good sign for the upcoming album remasters

23 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Thank you for the share! Wasn’t interested in these items, but checked out the seller. Was fortunate and picked up the Eno/Shields EP they had listed for $22 shipped! Hot damn! Many, many thanks!

RPM

17 hours ago, Roandy55 said:

Norman are putting  their stock up at 8am UK time (28th), but no clue yet as to what they have actually managed to get hold of.

14 hours ago, TheDuke said:

I thought they weren't getting involved this year?

A couple of years ago the organisers ruled they are no longer allowed to participate on the day as they are technically not a "bricks and mortar" store where you can visit and browse, in their own words they are a kind of brutalist Argos for vinyl records! So  now they just get hold of whatever they can and put it up online a week later with the rest of the stores. They don't seem to be allowed to advertise anything in advance either.

2 hours ago, rpm4 said:

Thank you for the share! Wasn’t interested in these items, but checked out the seller. Was fortunate and picked up the Eno/Shields EP they had listed for $22 shipped! Hot damn! Many, many thanks!

RPM

Why is this Eno Shields release so difficult to find at a reasonable price.  There were 5000 of them pressed

So I did end up ordering my buddy the same records from resident that he had already got. If anyone wants them upon arrival it would be $40 ppd for the Sufjan and $45 for arcade fire to make up for the UK shipping. I know it's too much to pay for them but that would be the break even point or he will just put them on eBay for that same price. It sucks too because I had total chaos and the hillbillies in hell titles in the cart and after grabbing his lost the hillbillies.

So I did end up ordering my buddy the same records from resident that he had already got. If anyone wants them upon arrival it would be $40 ppd for the Sufjan and $45 for arcade fire to make up for the UK shipping. I know it's too much to pay for them but that would be the break even point or he will just put them on eBay for that same price. It sucks too because I had total chaos and the hillbillies in hell titles in the cart and after grabbing his lost the hillbillies.

9 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

So my eBay order for the wire box set was cancelled by the seller on eBay. However, pink flag has them up on their website for £80 ppd to the US. 

https://pinkflag.greedbag.com/buy/nine-sevens/

My eBay order was cancelled as well. Thanks for posting. I ordered from Pink Flag, hopefully this one ships!