PO: SKELETONWITCH - Devouring Radiant Light

2 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Anyone see the Stone Effect - 200 Copies Pressed worldwide (availble in Skeletonwitch's official merch store)?  I'm not seeing it in their merch store, assuming I'm looking in the correct place.

I'm wondering the same thing. The two other versions are current available on their BandCamp.

Guess we'll have to watch them all.

Unless it's actually a tour version...

Email from Prosthetic says the Stone Effect is a Band Exclusive, so maybe we'll see some on tour or maybe only the band gets those copies to give to whoever they want. I know the "Worship The Witch" EP had a clear band exclusive version that I found at Dreadful Sounds in Columbus.

Edit: Just ordered the clear/red splater along with the other splatters they had on the site, that blue/black/red splatter of beyond the permafrost is limited to 150 and looks pretty slick

Edited by clerk3745

3 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Huh? Where did you see glitter? This release would have been perfect for a light blue glow-in-the-dark version, at least for visual effect.

From e-mail anouncement:

Vinyl pressings of Devouring Radiant Light will be limited to 3K copies with the following variants/numbers:

Blue Sparkle: 1000 Worldwide
Stone Effect: 200 Band Exclusive
Translucent Orange w/ Edge Glow - 650 Mail Order Exclusive
Clear w/ Red Splatter: 650 Mail Order Exclusive
Black w/ Silver Sparkle - 200 European Retail 
Diamond White: 200 Germany Only Via Cargo Distribution
Royal Blue/White Swirl Split: 100, TBA

Blue Sparkle is the defacto one.. I may hold out for that one also 

Edited by roadmonkey

12 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Does prosthetic include download codes with their vinyl?  Trying to decide if I should order through bandcamp to play it safe.

Every release that I've received from them has included a DL. Unless they switch things up you should be good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The blue sparkle is now available at bullmoose:

www.bullmoose.com/p/27461755/skeletonwitch-devouring-radiant-light-blue-sparkled-colored-vinyl-blue-sparkled-colored-vinyl-1000-copies

Also, for anyone else who cares about DL codes, prosthetic says they're not doing them anymore.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Probably won't get to listen to this until later this week, but I got it in the mail today and the red splatter is one of the best looking single color splatters I've ever seen.

Agreed, I got the blue sparkle too and I'm not sure which one I'm gonna keep. Also the album slams pretty hard, I'm really diggin' it.

Edited by clerk3745