PO Now: Rex Orange County- Apricot Princess (Ltd edt Orange)

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Apricot-Princess-Vinyl/287986189

$5 w/free shipping at Wal Mart...act fast before they realize their mistake

Edit: Sorry y'all I just realized that was somebody else's referral link that I copied from Reddit. I changed it to the normal one.

Edited by DecayToDeath

1 hour ago, DecayToDeath said:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Apricot-Princess-Vinyl/287986189

$5 w/free shipping at Wal Mart...act fast before they realize their mistake

Edit: Sorry y'all I just realized that was somebody else's referral link that I copied from Reddit. I changed it to the normal one.

Thanks for the link, $5.46 total with free shipping.   Never heard of this guy but for that price I’ll check it out 

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

That's weird, mine hasn't been cancelled yet.

I checked my order status a week ago (before cancellation) from the confirmation email and the "click here" on the email page takes me to all my wal-mart orders, none of which show Rex. Does yours do that too? 

42 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

I checked my order status a week ago (before cancellation) from the confirmation email and the "click here" on the email page takes me to all my wal-mart orders, none of which show Rex. Does yours do that too? 

I click on a link that says My Account from my confirmation e-mail which takes me to the order details and it hasn't been cancelled. It says "preparing order".

47 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

I click on a link that says My Account from my confirmation e-mail which takes me to the order details and it hasn't been cancelled. It says "preparing order".

Damn that's super weird. 

In that case, if anyone here bought this on impulse and doesn't really care/ends up not liking it I'll gladly take it off of you...I really like this album :)

13 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

Damn that's super weird. 

In that case, if anyone here bought this on impulse and doesn't really care/ends up not liking it I'll gladly take it off of you...I really like this album :)

My wal mart order also got cancelled. I ended up ordering the orange through amazon. $23 if I remember correctly?

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Reshiram said:

I just got a shipping notification from Walmart, really weird they cancelled it for some of you.

I ordered two--one for me and one for @Rezqua who missed out when it was up--and it turns out one of them got cancelled but the other one just shipped. So maybe they were only cancelling multiples.

On 7/25/2018 at 9:37 PM, DecayToDeath said:

I ordered two--one for me and one for @Rezqua who missed out when it was up--and it turns out one of them got cancelled but the other one just shipped. So maybe they were only cancelling multiples.

If Rez still needs one I forgot I ordered this and I don't love it.