PO: Anthony Green- Avalon

1 minute ago, deer said:

Damn right I'm in for this. Will be waiting for normal preorders (as the screenprint/flag isn't worth that much money) but I'm excited it's finally getting a repress.

34 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

Not a fan of white vinyl or screen printed covers, will hold out for other options. 

No normal repress. I emailed and they said this is the only planned version at this time. Which is stupid, because I'm have no need for an ugly wall flag.

jBiUkUX.jpg

Just now, THE_James_Champ said:

No normal repress. I emailed and they said this is the only planned version at this time. Which is stupid, because I'm have no need for an ugly wall flag.

Whaat? That's absolutely ridiculous of them if so. I'm still not getting the bundle so perhaps there will be an even longer wait for a PROPER repress of this.

2 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

jBiUkUX.jpg

That could be just merchlimited’s only version. I’m sure it’ll have more variants through different outlets.

1 minute ago, veggiecorecords said:

Based on what? 

Well the email says “the only version we have planned” and the listing says “this vinyl version is only available in this bundle.” So I’m betting white is exclusive to merchlimited. I would be shocked if they only did this. I’m sure there is more coming or at least a tour variant.