PO Now: EARTH - Bees Made Honey in the Lion's Skull (Silver DLP)

28 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want this but I shouldn't impulse-drop $29

Edit: Fuck me, I did it anyway

Worth it.

Any word on whether or not this press will have the faux leather “bible” jacket?  Don’t need another copy myself, but was simply wondering.  Solid price either way.

Some major heat is right around the corner, where I live.  This thread is a great reminder to load some Earth on the car’s USB for the work commute.  There’s nothing quite like it on the road.

6 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Worth it.

Any word on whether or not this press will have the faux leather “bible” jacket?  Don’t need another copy myself, but was simply wondering.  Solid price either way.

No word on the leather jacket. That would be fantastic, but the description right now says standard gatefold. 35 left!

Just now, Freki said:

Anyone else have their cc flag Southern Lord as a fraudulent charge? No biggie as I could just PayPal but still weird.

Didn't happen to me, but it wouldn't let me checkout using my card. Kept telling me my billing info didn't match (it was correct), so I gave up and went through PayPal 

https://southernlordeurope.com/store/view/the-bees-made-honey-in-the-lions-skull-black-vinyl-pre-order

Just a PSA that this is still available in the EU. If anyone knows a workaround for getting this shipped to the States, let me know. I missed this when it was up on the Southern Lord US site because I was waiting to get paid. I'd totally pay to have this shipped from the EU if anyone has had success doing that with Southern Lord.

• 2 weeks later...