PO: Gaslight Anthen ‘59 Sound Sessions

18 minutes ago, jerseypride said:

I suppose it's possible that some mint green copies were held back for the general presale tomorrow.

I’d suspect they had a set 300 mint for Spotify (matching the color of the logo, well close) those are gone. S1D will likely have their own variant color, then standard black 

could be totally wrong tho 

Edited by trainsaw

24 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

And they're up. Red /300, white /1000 and blue /1000 for the deluxe book. No variants for the standard edition. This album is an all time favorite of mine, but I'm not paying 31 dollars for a photo book I'll look through once.

I've been wrestling with this one.  I love the band and the record but i feel like i can do with out the book.  

*edit:  removed  from cart and closed the tabs.  

Edited by versusexcalibur

21 minutes ago, colbourne25 said:

Just tried to order the pink from Europe and it disappeared after failing to checkout...

Same thing happened to me. Not sure if it's just sold out completely or down from the site.

Probably for the best tbh. The more I think about it the less I wanna spend 60 euros after shipping for 9 songs and a book...

19 minutes ago, big_chuck said:

Same thing happened to me. Not sure if it's just sold out completely or down from the site.

Probably for the best tbh. The more I think about it the less I wanna spend 60 euros after shipping for 9 songs and a book...

Just messaged them and they are on sale 7PM CET

54 minutes ago, xschurzix said:

Deluxe LP Pressing Info:
5,000 - Black 180 gram (retail)
300 - Double Mint (Spotify Fans-First Exclusive - SOLD OUT)
300 - Red (S1D U.S. Mail order)
100 - Baby Pink (S1D Euro Mail Order)
1,000 - Royal Blue (S1D U.S. + Euro Mail Order)
1,000 - White (S1D U.S. Mail Order)

Why do I feel like we're going to find out that pink isn't really 100? It didn't say that on the order page and that seems really low.

13 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Why do I feel like we're going to find out that pink isn't really 100? It didn't say that on the order page and that seems really low.

The US preorder page lists the pressing numbers:

https://sideonedummy.com/product/the-gaslight-anthem-the-59-sound-sessions-deluxe-photobook-lp/615

I wasn't trying to say you guys are making this up, it just seems strangely low. Why would they do the lowest pressing in EU? I bet most of those are going to be shipped back to the U.S.  Anyway, it made me order a book I will read once and now I have a pink record. It is my favorite Gaslight record, so maybe I don't feel so stupid.