PO: FUEL - Sunburn

Shimmer came out as a single for this during the summer before my freshman year of high school, and this album became one of my most listened to records of the year, and one of the very few that I routinely revisit. I've been wanting a copy on vinyl for a long time but have never had the chance to snag one, so thanks for posting this.

Is it a cash grab? Yeah, sure. But, it's one that I'll happily throw $30 at. I've gotten way more than $30 worth of enjoyment out of it in the last 20 years.

33 minutes ago, amaestre said:

Not sure why they list this as a first pressing.

Also, Sponge "Rotting Pinata" is coming out soon too.

Thanks for the heads up on that too. I have the original press for that, and also fuel it turns out, too. Just put them on, and I hope these get pressed with better quality/remastered. 

Not that my system's all that great or anything, but it doesnt feel like the 90's first presses got the love they deserved here..

3 hours ago, AsleepOnRocks said:

Is it a cash grab? Yeah, sure. But, it's one that I'll happily throw $30 at. I've gotten way more than $30 worth of enjoyment out of it in the last 20 years.

I can assure you that if you saw our margins you would laugh at the "cash grab" aspect of pressing this record. Appreciate you picking it up!