PO SOON: Jimmy Eat World - Love Never b/w Half Heart (7")

Just in time for the (probable) final leg of the Integrity Blues tour, Jimmy Eat World will soon release a new 7" to support on the road.

Love Never b/w Half Heart

Jimmy7-250x250_575x575.jpg?v=1525314125

The information leaked onto Kings Road Merch within the past few days, sparking certain sites to activate their product pages.

7 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Still gotta listen to Integrity Blues, hear nothing but good things about it. Real upset the upcoming dates with the Hotelier aren’t coming to the northeast .

Not to insult any of their releases in recent years, because all their records are extreme quality. But, Integrity Blues is their arguably some of their best work. This band never disappoints. 

Edited by beardacus

2 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Haven’t really listened to much JEW post-Futures (which is their best imo) besides some singles here and there. Tried listening to Damage when it first dropped and did not like it one bit. Kinda turned me off to new stuff from them.

Invented is one of my favorite albums by them. 

12 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Haven’t really listened to much JEW post-Futures (which is their best imo) besides some singles here and there. Tried listening to Damage when it first dropped and did not like it one bit. Kinda turned me off to new stuff from them.

I can’t understand liking Futures as much as you do and then not checking out any of their succeeding  material. Everything is ace. 

EDIT: Oddly enough, coffee and cigarettes is my least favorite track on Invented. 

Edited by ejc625

13 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

I can’t understand liking Futures as much as you do and then not checking out any of their succeeding  material. Everything is ace. 

EDIT: Oddly enough, coffee and cigarettes is my least favorite track on Invented. 

Yeah I just gotta listen to the rest of their stuff and stop being lazy.

Futures was one of the first albums I bought with my own money as a kid, so nostalgic ties definitely play a major role in my love for it. 

Integrity Blues is right up with Bleed American and Futures as some of their best-ever material.

I appreciate Clarity but I'm not as big of a fan as some of the other die-hards...I think the general consensus is, if you prefer BA/Futures, you'll probably like Integrity a lot. If you really prefer the Clarity style, it may just be "another new Jimmy record" for you.

Pretty Grids, Pass the Baby, The End is Beautiful, and Pol Roger are all big standouts for me.