PO: Vein - Errorzone

I'm an Old Asshole, so generally I don't get super excited about new bands like I used to...but the split this band did with .gif from god was sick, and I'm trying to commit to checking out at least ONE band each year that was formed sometime after 2004, sooooooo....guess who just ordered the blood splatter variant.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New metal influence aside, this album is pulverizing.  Spinning the deathwish variant right now and trying not to crowd kill my action figure display.

Edit:  had a scratch on side 2 that caused some minor skipping.  Never had a new record show up with a scratch before that effected play.  Scratch aside, this album did not let down one bit.

Edited by hallowken78

18 hours ago, daegor said:

A friend recommended that I check this album out, never heard of them before.  This is killer, definitely going to check out the discography.

Did anyone pick up the glow in the dark variant? Does glow still sound like garbage?

Yeah I did... could not resist. It was 20 bucks and they went through 200 in a matter of minutes. Still haven't gotten mine yet but am very amped on this record. I'm guessing it probably will sound 'okay' but nothing special. They are going for 200 dollars on discogs now which is crazy!

2 hours ago, thetrackt said:

Yeah I did... could not resist. It was 20 bucks and they went through 200 in a matter of minutes. Still haven't gotten mine yet but am very amped on this record. I'm guessing it probably will sound 'okay' but nothing special. They are going for 200 dollars on discogs now which is crazy!

no they aren't